2007 Chevrolet Uplander Consumer Review: A must have for me

2007 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Review

A must have for me
By Ashephoenix on

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/1LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I am not a Chevy person I have never been that impressed with the vehicles they make but when I went to find a vehicle for my family of five I fell in love with this one. We do have some problems with the door but ours will tell us if the doors are still open so we can close them. We do not have the automatic doors since many vehicles have problems with the motors going out and we did not want to have to deal with that. I hit a deer today front end damage was minimal and I walked away safe and sound, I was very impressed. I love my SV and would recommend this to anyone who wants a decent vehicle for the price. We do not have any special features and got ours for 16,900. Great deal.

The comfort, hauling capacity, sleek design. Don't feel so much like a typical soccer mom.

The middle row of seats could stand some improvement on comfort. Reinforce the door latches to make them stronger.