Used 2007 Chevrolet Uplander Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Uplander

View reviews for a specific Uplander model:

Poor vehicle
By drewpey

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I rented one with 40k miles, and drove it 3 days before returning it to the rental store. Highway driving is horrible, the cabin is so loud that there is no chance of anyone in the second row of seats hearing the driver unless you are under 30mph or yelling. At 60+ mph even the passenger needs to speak very loudly so the driver can hear. You can hear and feel every bump in the road, it's quite sad. We had trouble with both sliding doors. Eventually one of the sliding doors did not shut properly, and when we reopened it, it fell off the track. The dealership seemed unsurprised and just asked us to return it for another. Very cheaply made vehicle!

Favorite Features

Favorite feature would be the auto-volume on the radio. It works well considering the volume of the vehicle while driving.

Suggested Improvements

The only thing that would improve this car is a molotov cocktail. Chevrolet should be ashamed.

I have you all Beat!!!!!!
By Brian

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

From what I have read many people are having issues with their sliding doors and gas gauge. I too thing the gas gauge is useless. This morning as my wife put 1 of my 3 kids into the car and went to close the drivers side sliding door IT COMPLETELY FELL OFF AND HIT MY SON IN THE SIDE OF THE HEAD.

Suggested Improvements

GIVE EVERYONE A NEW CAR

It is what it is.
By William

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

The uplander is different than other vans. It sits up higher on the 17" wheels and has more ground clearance. You can open the engine bay and see an engine because of the long hood. The engine is descent with good power. This van is not the nicest to drive, the most dependable, nor does it have the best interior, but if you want to tow a camper or leave pavement or like to ride a bit higher with all the room of a van, I recommend you take it for a drive. Don't be afraid to spend a couple bucks and get a 4 wheel alignment, upgraded shocks and you have most problems handled.

Favorite Features

Ride height, ground clearance, power and engine bay.

Suggested Improvements

Interior quality, rear alignment, 5 speed auto.

Don't Buy GM/Chevy
By Kristy

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Battery keeps going dead for no apparent reason, dealership can't figure out the reason, and I am stuck paying a note on something I can't drive. Apparently its "rocket science" nobody can figure out what the problem is, and they don't care.

Favorite Features

None

uplander gas gauge/sliding door problems
By dawn

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Help!Just purchased a few months ago-this car has been in the shop 6 times for the gas gauge-it floats- never gives the exact amount of gas you have. I called gm they said it is this cars issue not defect! They dont know how to fix it-I am just stuck with it like that!The sliding doors close then pop back open!

Suggested Improvements

Have a recall for gas gauge!Fix door issues!