2007 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Uplander model:
Uplander Lover
By Mark Clark on 01/14/08 14:15 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/3LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Family friendly: SUV front end, roomy, remote electronic side doors. Entertainment system. Traction control. Gave up my Suburban for these best options and comfort for my family. Started with as a car rental, now I own one.

Great Ride
By Stormy on 12/30/07 11:47 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/3LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Great car for an extended family. We just added a new baby to our family and the ease of the remote sliding doors on both sides really helps my wife and I get the boys in and out. The DVD players and wireless headsets are awesome. We can listen to what we want and they can watch their kiddy movies. I also love all the safty features, I am glad we bought this one.

Great Minivan - With a look
By Samlock on 11/24/07 21:27 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We just got our minivan. Great look! Looks like an SUV but with sliding doors. Drives nicely. The extended version always has a smoother ride. But I can't complain. Very nice on the highway.

Hidden Gem
By Jerry D. on 10/25/07 23:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this "07 Uplander with 12000 mi. on it.As others have said it does resemble an SUV.This is my first van purchase and I am surprised at the ease of handling,smooth ride,excellent braking and adequate power. The exterior look is better than the normal van and the 17" wheels put it in another class.I'm so glad I discovered this van as I had never heard of it before a month ago.Love it!

Not bad but needs some work
By Ray on 08/10/07 07:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Good warranty but not up to Kia. It's about time Asian companies started to force GM to back thier vehicles instead of thier pathetic 3/36 coverage. Seats are not well designed with some seats missing armrests in some models. Standard model lacks side air bags. Engine is cramped for having a large front end. Cheap to buy 1 year old due to fact they don't sell very well. May be best kept secret.

Thumbs Up to Uplander!
By Superbill01 on 07/30/07 22:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/3LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned this 2007 Chevrolet for a month, and have driven in the mountains and city driving all have been a pleasureable experience. The Uplander is roomy, convenient, economical, comfortable and handles like a dream. Average 23 mpg with both air running on hot days. Small issue of no arm rest on second row seat and small arm rests on front seat for large persons. Made new arm rest that slips over old ones out of foam and plastic sheet. I would reccomend this vehicle to anyone with children. DVD keeps them entertained while you drive.

Not best choice on market
By Phillip Smith on 07/29/07 10:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Vehicle is underpowered, has a hard time catching up with cruise control settings. Often resulting in high engine revs and downshifting. Even with no cargo load. Removing seats for cargo space is cumbersome and could result in back injury. They are extremly heavy, release and locking mechanisims do not work well. Center console not well designed or user friendly.

Nice mix of Minivan and SUV
By Don Bistrow on 07/06/07 07:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

What caught my eye was the Uplander styling when I saw it in a parking lot. I like the hood styling and thought it was an SUV until I noticed the sliding doors. The exterior and interior styling is very nice. Some things could be improved like the cheap plastic on some parts. The seats front and second row could go back further, the middle row does not leave much leg room, especially for adults. I like the instrument panel, the cruise control should be higher up on the side of the wheel instead of near the bottom. The ride and handling are very good and with the rear seats out this vehicle works perfect for cargo. The sliding doors make access easy. It's like an SUV with van features.

The Uplander is a good vehicle
By BadBender on 03/30/07 21:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/1LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this vehicle for over 2 months now. It drives very well, handles curves great and the stabilitrak does wonders when you hit a puddle on the side of the road. Is rides real smooth, you hardly feel the usual bumbps in the road. The standard DVD player is worth every penny as it keeps the kids quiet. Mine is a XLT with convience package so the rear assist has saved us from backing into stuff. The wife likes the hands free phone/on star feature, she can make calls with out fumbling with a cell phone. Have not had any problems with this vehicle as of yet. It drives well, gets good gas mileage and is exactly what we were looking for, a nive van for the family.

Chevrolet Uplander
By kyle crosslet on 03/23/07 10:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/3LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We as a family really liked the Chevrolet Uplander. It has a really good look outside and inside. The van gave us no trouble except a power door that ran for a extra few seconds, a minor thing. The dealer could not fix we just put up with it . If you're looking for a stylish van with nice preformance get one! And if you need extra room get the EXT it helps a lot! But if you're looking for a van that's a little more useable look at the Honda. It has the seats that fold in the floor. The Uplander sort of has it but not as effective. I worked with all 3 vans and my fav is still the Yplander. I think next van from Chevrolet should be more thought out!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.