Used 2007 Chevrolet Uplander Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Uplander

View reviews for a specific Uplander model:

Lemon uplander
By doc olds

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Very poor vehicle from Chevy only 8 months of reliability and all down hill from the (uplander) from the vent cover in the top of the head liner falling off all the time to glove box breaking off when opening it to no heat in the back of car to all major thing going under the hood like I said (very poor uplander)

Favorite Features

none

Suggested Improvements

start building real cars again take pride in your work GM

Chevy Uplander - Hate it!
By Bryan

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I have the LS version thinking it was pretty nice. I thought it would at least have armrests on the 2nd row, and ya know how all other minivans had handles on the passenger side, and sometimes on the rear? Well, the uplander (I mean Downloader) does not. I hate it! Can't wait for the lease 2 be up!

Favorite Features

0 - 60 Performance... Runs beautifully!

Suggested Improvements

Put armrests on the 2nd row seats, add handles, and just redo the whole van!

Fantastic Van!
By ChevyFam09

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this van when our 4th child was on the way. Fantastic vehicle... literally NEVER had any major issue with it. The door sensor on the back sliding door can be a little "over sensitive", but we just keep the front door open til its closed. Better over sensitive with all the little fingers than under! We bought it used. the kids adore the DVD player (as do we!!) and they seem to have lots of room! When we have company, we have fit 3 car seats/boosters side by side on the back bench. Its tight, but they fit. I drive 40 min expressway each way every day and only use about 1/2 to 3/4 tank in a week!! Great van. You have created a Chevy-loving family for sure with this one.

Favorite Features

DVD player, auto rear doors, roof rack , easy fold-down rear seats (we moved an oven!), very comfortable, love the nose on the van. it looks more like an SUV which made my husband happy!

Suggested Improvements

Don't change a thing, its fantastic

It's the 5th time to visit dealer
By Tiejun

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

After about 1 year, the front left signal light was dead. Soon after that, one of the remote was low at battery. The "fixed" remote was found low at batter 1 month later. After 2.5 years, the front left signal light was dead again. I had a couple of times that after I park and lock the van, the parking lights (2 front yellow and two rear red) were on, even though I turned off the lights. Today, I drove to work, and it refused to start again. I have to call roadside assistant.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

Electrical parts and control

Big Blue
By henry hopkins

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I am having a great time driving my Uplander. It rides well and has great gas mileage. I take my daughter to school everyday and she loves it. Her favorite feature are the dual temperature vents in the back of the van. She enjoys sitting on the back bench of the van. The van feels great on the road. It is heavy and handles well. I love the visibility aspect. The engine is very smooth. I also like the manual sliding door. I would tell anyone, don't believe the negative talk about this vehicle. This is an excellent family vehicle that is great to drive! I can't wait to go on road trips!!

Favorite Features

The engine runs smoothly. The air condition and heat blow very well. I am enjoying the big steering wheel. The thing that I like the most is the visibility. The windshield is huge and I am able to see very well. Also, the windshield is not tinted, which I love!

Suggested Improvements

The only improvement that I can think of is having the vents be able to move further upward. I am tall, and would like the front air vents to move maybe 2 more inches upward.