2007 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Uplander model:
Piece of Junk
By Joe B. on 04/06/10 09:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I can't believe this thing. At 28k the glove box door completely falls off. At 37,000 the rear A/C line completely rots away. At 41000 both front hub assemblies need to be replaced. The gas gauge never worked right from day 1. Very poor quality. Engine and tranny have held up so far but I'm getting rid of it. Chevy should be ashamed to put out such junk.

POWER DOORS RESOLVED
By jake on 03/22/10 16:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/2LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

The rubber lining an the inside of the door, the seal is blocking the sensor. You will see that the rubber is too big and has a bunch of holes in it from the door hitting it. When the door hits it, it opens back up. All i did was tape the rubber away from the door, then it closes just fine!

Very comfortable vehicle
By Robert Worsena on 02/08/10 03:34 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/2LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Really love the automobile. Would have liked better hidden storage areas and brake system disk brakes needed thicker disks. Had to have disks ground down twice in 3 years. Otherwise a great vehicle.

Fine Van
By Fine Van on 01/20/10 09:12 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/3LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

This is an all around good minivan. The power sliding doors are the only problem. They open back up whenever i close them!! This van could also be more fuel efficient. The build quality is good. the space is wonderful.

Uplander is Junk
By Unhappy Uplander on 01/01/10 20:30 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/2LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased this Uplander in June and the first door issue was in July. We had just bought the van so we thought it was something we did. In Nov. we started having lots of problems. We had it in the shop 10 times for the doors before they fixed them. The traction control went out and was replaced. We had to have it aligned around 29,000 miles after ruining the tires. This van is a piece of junk. I don't think Chevy cares. This is probably my last Chevy.

Poor vehicle
By drewpey on 07/15/09 12:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I rented one with 40k miles, and drove it 3 days before returning it to the rental store. Highway driving is horrible, the cabin is so loud that there is no chance of anyone in the second row of seats hearing the driver unless you are under 30mph or yelling. At 60+ mph even the passenger needs to speak very loudly so the driver can hear. You can hear and feel every bump in the road, it's quite sad. We had trouble with both sliding doors. Eventually one of the sliding doors did not shut properly, and when we reopened it, it fell off the track. The dealership seemed unsurprised and just asked us to return it for another. Very cheaply made vehicle!

I have you all Beat!!!!!!
By Brian on 07/01/09 07:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

From what I have read many people are having issues with their sliding doors and gas gauge. I too thing the gas gauge is useless. This morning as my wife put 1 of my 3 kids into the car and went to close the drivers side sliding door IT COMPLETELY FELL OFF AND HIT MY SON IN THE SIDE OF THE HEAD.

It is what it is.
By William on 05/16/09 15:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

The uplander is different than other vans. It sits up higher on the 17" wheels and has more ground clearance. You can open the engine bay and see an engine because of the long hood. The engine is descent with good power. This van is not the nicest to drive, the most dependable, nor does it have the best interior, but if you want to tow a camper or leave pavement or like to ride a bit higher with all the room of a van, I recommend you take it for a drive. Don't be afraid to spend a couple bucks and get a 4 wheel alignment, upgraded shocks and you have most problems handled.

Don't Buy GM/Chevy
By Kristy on 05/12/09 15:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Battery keeps going dead for no apparent reason, dealership can't figure out the reason, and I am stuck paying a note on something I can't drive. Apparently its "rocket science" nobody can figure out what the problem is, and they don't care.

uplander gas gauge/sliding door problems
By dawn on 05/12/09 15:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Help!Just purchased a few months ago-this car has been in the shop 6 times for the gas gauge-it floats- never gives the exact amount of gas you have. I called gm they said it is this cars issue not defect! They dont know how to fix it-I am just stuck with it like that!The sliding doors close then pop back open!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.