2005 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Uplander model:
Great Looks
By Sam on 02/19/05 19:14 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LT Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Uplander has the styling that I love. It looks like an SUV but has the capacity of a mini-van. It drives great and has all the features I want.

A dissappointed customer
By Mylander on 02/17/05 18:51 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We were told that the new 2005 Chevrolet Uplander would have a smoother ride than our 2003 Chevrolet Venture. In fact, the front end is extremely bumpy and drives more like a truck than a minivan. Given a choice, our 2003 Venture offers an exceptional ride in comparison.We are quite disappointed...

Chevy did their homework
By Brian Krakovec on 02/17/05 00:14 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LT Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Well designed. LT suspension is excellent. 17" tires give a solid feel. Engine extremely quiet.

I love my Uplander!
By Dawn Ilg on 02/12/05 17:50 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My van handles great in bad weather, all of the controls are right in my reach, easy for the kids to get in the back seat, and having the DVD keeps my kids quiet!! I would recomend the Uplander to anyone who is looking to buy a minivan!

Uplander: A Great Car
By Ivan Brown on 02/10/05 23:32 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LT Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Uplander LT offers tons of standard features that are not available in similarly priced competing minivans. The interior feels luxurious, high- tech, and comfortable. The acceleration and ride are excellent. This is a truly outstanding car for families.

My new van / suv
By AJ on 01/18/05 09:56 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LT AWD 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Loved it from the word go. This is more that a minivan. There are so many standard options in this veichle that I was amazed at the price. I would have expected to pay thousands more for all I got.

I just bought one
By lisa on 01/16/05 00:15 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LT Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Overall my experience with this vehicle has been overwhelming! I enjoy driving this, and moved from a sedan to this minivan.

Uplander drives well
By Judy on 01/05/05 17:11 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LT Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The new Uplander is a great vehicle to drive. Steering is excellent and the vehicle holds the road just fine. The new design, which is a cross between a mini-van and an SUV, gives a much more secure feeling from a driving standpoint since you have something in front of you. The children love the DVD and the wireless headphones. There are only a few minor adjustments I would make in the features of the vehicle.

Nice spin on a Minivan
By dollfin343 on 12/05/04 15:48 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love this van! I know it isn't fooling anyone by looking SUVish in the front, but it is enough to convert this Mom. I swore I would never buy a minivan but I couldn't resist it! It is loaded with comfort! The DVD is priceless (spring for the wireless headsets). It rides GREAT and handles solid. Visibility is WONDERFUL! The interior is very spacious. I can easily manuever in the rear area. Like most GM cars, the driver seat has a lot of lumbar for me at 5'3. I wish it was adjustable but the seat adjusts so much that it hasn't been a big issue. The sliding passenger door and rear liftgate are hard to close sometimes (the gauge has an area that will digitally tell you when they aren't.)