2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: Great Truck - Amazing tow qual

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Review

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV

Great Truck - Amazing tow quality
By Eric on

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Very good truck and first American full size SUV I've owned. I never bought before dude to styling of interior - the 2008 styling is really nice and ALMOST up to European standards but still a little ways to go. The towing capability with the air adjusted ride is amazing - the truck literally will adjust itself based on the amount of weight added. Gas mileage is "OK" but what I'd expect in a large V8. not sure the "switching to a V4" feature makes any difference. The review states it's a chore to take out the rear seats - I think anyone in general good health will not have issues removing the rear seats - I've never found it a bother. how often do you need to take them out, really?

Interior design - NAV - stereo is great. Wood accent is good although I'm not sure it's really wood. 20 inch tires are great and really make for an amazingly smooth ride. My wife has a very nice luxury SUV and I would rather take my Tahoe on trips due to the ride and overall comfort it provides.

provide more options in terms of rim selection. Most luxury vehicles allow for 2-3 choices - if you want to get into that range then you need to allow for more choices. Make the wood trim look more real - if it isn't. it looks plastic.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review