2007 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Review: We All Love Our 2007 Suburban

2007 Chevrolet Suburban - Consumer Review

1500 LT 4dr SUV (5.3L V8 4-speed Automatic)

We All Love Our 2007 Suburban
By MK on

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We wanted this car forever. Heard they were changing the body style so we waited another year!! Glad we did. The truck handles great. The traction control really works. I was making a turn onto a wet just paved street and the truck started to spin. The traction control kicked in and set the truck straight! That is the best feature they could have added to a truck this size. The only complaint is I only get 12.5 miles to the gallon. How long does it take for the fuel management system to kick in? I only have 800 miles on it, maybe someone can let me know. Also, we have black leather and light tan looking headliner which looks weird. Other than that we love it, drives so smooth, and quiet!

Auto start. Climate control separate for front passengers. Automatic lights. Parking sensors. Curb tilt. Controls on steering wheel that light up. Bose stereo system is awesome. Curtain side airbags. Big roomy seats throughout the truck.

Matching headliner to interior. Better gas mileage. Needs more storage. Either overhead consoles, storage in the floor, or under the seats. When there is a bench seat in the middle, it's very hard to get to the back seats. An adjustable middle seat would help. A/C controls on the steering wheel.