1996 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: LMAO at the F.O.R.D. Marauder

1996 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

SS Sedan (5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic)

LMAO at the F.O.R.D. Marauder
By yes on

1996 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan

The marauder may very well be a good ford product but look forward to spongy brakes and no low end torque. Longevity is a question and well it just doesn't have the looks. I am still laughing all the way to the bank. My SS cost $19.500 the ford will cost about $35.000. My chevy was built by proud American workers who lovingly put this car together. 80.000 miles no problems, 14.00 in the quarter. Cop car suspension means no surprises. A note to FORD this is what happens when John Moss (a brillant automobile designer)really builds a car. Maybe you should hire him. Thank You Mr. Moss!!!

I have to start with build quality. Shut the door and the world goes away. This car will handle any trip you go on. Think of the car as a four door Vette.

I just want to thank all of the people who designed and built my BruiSSer. If Chevrolet built another SS like mine I would buy it and park it next to my 1996 SS.