2012 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: Super Happy with this purchase

2012 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

1LT Sedan (1.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

Super Happy with this purchase, and you will be too.
By sparkplug1990 on

2012 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I looked long and hard before I decided on this car. I am GM all the way, so the other options were limited. The minute I test drove the car, I fell in love. Everything is configured right where I would have put it. I am a bit of a bigger guy, and the seats and drive are as comfortable as they could be. I stand a little over 6ft tall, and I have plenty of legroom. All of the features I needed were on this 1LT model, it fits my needs. I would have liked to get a 2LT or LTZ but I am still extremely happy with my choice.

Bluetooth, OnStar, hands-free calling, Driver information center in the instrument cluster, car charger in the center console as well as the USB and aux port there as well, remote link feature with the phone.

The only bad thing that I could possibly say about this car is the fact that center console is a bit too small. Make that bigger, and I would be set.