2003 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Review: I love my 2003 blazer

2003 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Review

I love my 2003 blazer
By mountainchick on

2003 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Wow I was really shocked at some of the comments I've seen on here. First off I really believe that the way a truck works depends on how you drive it and maintain it! I am not saying that the people aren't taking care of it but the owners beforehand didn't. As for the worst gas milage I did agree untill I changed my fuel pump omg It saved me a lot of money and I didn't even change it because it was broke! If you drive like an idiot and go 55mph from stop sign to stop sign you will waste so much gas in anything. I go out the mountain every weekend and I have and always will buy Chevy's! The one and only thing I hate is changing the spark plugs because it is soooo tight in there!

My favorite thing is the four wheel drive I can't even count the number of times I hauled trailers and pulled my friends out of the mud, and I never get stuck! The worst thing that happened was my tow hook got bent out quite a bit from all the tuggin!

I will admit it doesn't have to most comfortable seats and a little more room under the hood would be awesome! I am a 5'2" female and I have a hard time my hands are so small compared to regular mechanics, I'm sure they would say the same thing.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review