Beauty with No Brawn
By Me Myself & I on
2008 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
I own a 2007 and a 2008 ESV - Both Black on Black with 24" non-stock rims. BEAUTY: I truly love the vehicles luxury, style, class, and SIZE, there's nothing better offered by any manufacturer. But here is what I find missing, or don't like.
1) No light in the glove box.
2) No auto-down windows, except drivers door.
3) Cheap battery.
4) No telescope steering wheel.
5) Small brakes.
6) No independent suspension. NO BRAWN:
7) The Escalade at 403HP is grossly underpowered. I am forced to switch the vehicle into tow-mode, to get higher revs out of each gear, in order for it to perform decently. Unfortunately, when in tow- mode, it down-shifts like a jake-brake!
MORE HORSEPOWER! As well as more sporty timing of the transmission. I am now *forced* to purchase superchargers, so I can get the desired performance out of these Escalades. I thought there was going to be a great difference in performance between the Suburban and Escalade. I thought wrong.