2004 Cadillac DeVille Consumer Review: My Beautiful DeVille DTS

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Review

My Beautiful DeVille DTS
By Bradly R. on

2004 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love to drive my 2004 Cadillac Deville DTS. It's powerful 4.6L 300 hp Northstar engine is a highway touring dream. This touring variant of the Deville has the sleekest and sporty styling of any trim for this model year. You feel like a king in this car. It has every option a man could ever want. It even has massaging leather heated front seats! The performance of this car is amazing. When you drive this car down the road, people notice you. Fuel economy is excellent on the highway and poor in the city. Fuel costs are a small price to pay to experience this level of Cadillac luxury. White lightning is my favorite color for this car.

My favorite feature is the 300 hp 4.6L V8 Northstar. Other favorites are the performance shifting, massaging seats, and driver memory features. The night vision option is also a nice touch. I love the express open premium sunroof. Trunk space is very good and the trunk netting is very functional.

The only thing I would change on this car is the front grille for the night vision option. The flat black really contrasts the stunning chrome and exquisite white lightning premium paint.