1990 Cadillac DeVille Consumer Review: Old Fashioned American Luxury

1990 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (4.5L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Old Fashioned American Luxury
By Jolena911 on

1990 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

I'd noticed the Devilles for a long time and really was attracted to the styling. It's a timeless design and my 1990 still looks very contemporary. The paint has held-up well and it still looks impressive. The car gets great gas mileage about 22mg total, and nearly 26mpg on the highway. The interior is comfortable, but dated-but it has a vintage feel, so I love it. The handling is amazing as far as the rear end refuses to budge, but it does tend to lean, body roll, in curves. All-in- all, this car was a great value-younger people (Im 38) don't want these cars, so you can get them with low miles and in great aesthetic shape. We call mine "Herman" and I hope he's got another 100,000 in him

Exterior styling-it still looks rich after all of these years. Gets good gas milage-don't let the size fool you. I love to be driven in this car. Also, it's just really comfortable.

Well considering the car is 16 years old, I can't say much. Weak areas include the antiquated interior design (reminds me of my dad's 1970s Olds). But really, how can you complain? This is a great car-a design classic.