2012 Buick Verano Consumer Review: Definitely worth the money.

2012 Buick Verano Sedan - Consumer Review

Definitely worth the money.
By newcarnow4 on

2012 Buick Verano Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have to say I was very much on the fence with this car. It was get a Toyota or go back to Buick. I've had two other Buicks in my lifetime. After researching on Edmunds and test driving I went with the Verano. So far I have been very pleased. This is an incredibly nice ride and the options you get for the money paid are amazing. Now the gas mileage seems average and the back room seat could be bigger, but this really is a lot of luxury for the price and I am happy in the end I got it. If you are undecided give it a test drive. Smooth ride and handling, adequate power, lots of bells and whistles put me over the top.

This is a nicely styled car on the outside and in. I guess the styling of a car is really in the eye of the beholder, but this looks modern and classy. Also, the features you get on this car for the money are outstanding. The Intellilink is fantastic as is the leather interior.

1) Better gas mileage. Compared to comparable models, it's really not all that bad. But even if the price of the car were to increase a little because of it, increased gas mileage would put this car in even greater demand. 2) More space in the back seat. A little more roominess built in the back seat would give 4 riders plenty of space.