2009 Buick Lucerne Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lucerne model:
Love This Car!
By NeuroDoctor on 02/27/10 14:09 PM (PST)

2009 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL-4 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

This a great car. It's qualities are very well done. It is beautiful, inside and out, quiet, luxurious, and has an understated quality that very well fits someone who is not about ostentation. While one might think me biased because a long time relationship with Buick (three generations of Buick owners), I believe that this is the best Buick I have ever owned! Once again, Buick (for me) has created the perfect 'doctor's car'!

Smooth
By Indymom on 10/24/09 09:39 AM (PDT)

2009 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL-4 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We have owned this car for over six weeks. My husband's intital reaction was "we're not old enough to drive a buick". He drives a BMW 530 was won by its ride and looks. In this time we have taken road trips and much city driving. The incentives and generous trade in made it a very affordable. The interior is understaded but has all the comfort and extras one could want. The flex E85 fuel presents surprising low cost per gallon but lower MPG as well. Jury is out on the net savings. The 60 day guarantee is awesome but our advise is take the cash as you will not be considering a return. It will become a fixture in your garage if you value comfort, style and convenience. Its a keeper!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Buick Lucerne Sedan in VA is:

$99 per month*