Pros outweigh cons
By Rainman5542 on
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I wanted an American car assembled in the US. The styling grabbed my attention and reviews in the auto press were very good. After 3,000 miles, I am still happy with my decision despite some negatives. My gas mileage with the 3.6L engine is a disappointment. The bluetooth implementation is incomplete in that my Blackberry contacts can't be downloaded to the NAV HDD. Dealer service is apathetic. I have an intermittant unresolved clanging or banging sound at startup. Overall I am impressed with the quiet and comfort.
Favorite Features
I am surprised I like the HUD a lot. I like the sound system with the exception of the muddy bass response. The Blind-side Alert is also a great feature as is the BackUp camera. These two are nearly necessities given poor visibility. You really need to be adept at using all three mirrors in driving.
Suggested Improvements
Trunk room, gas mileage, Bluetooth OBEX needs to be implemented and dealers need to learn to listen and learn their products much much better than they do.
By lph6402
on 05/06/12 17:21 PM (PDT)

Did you ever find resolution to... "I have an intermittant unresolved clanging or banging sound at startup." My 2010 AWD w/ 3.6L has the same issue. After nearly a year of waiting, checkups, attempts to resolve... nothing has worked. I am curious if your local dealer has resolved.