Never thought I would Drive a Buick
By JTKC on
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
I have purchased a Carbon Black with Tan perforated leather interior--I love the look. The car has sufficient pickup, though no sports car, it is perfect for my use driving significant highway miles. I have read some do not like some ergonomic aspects, however I have found the car to be very intuitive to use all functions from the cruise, menus, climate control, bluetooth--all very easy to use. I did upgrade to the perforated leather that is heated and cooled--GREAT feature. I also have the back window shade, again a great feature during these warm summer days. interior room for passengers is exceptional as there is ample legroom front and back with ease of entry and exit.
Favorite Features
OnStar Turn by Turn is just as good as an after market GPS, seats are very supportive and comfortable, quality of materials--they match well and are the best I have seen from GM-even Cadillac. Push button start with fob is flawless along with remote start. Mirror Blind spot indicators are useful.
Suggested Improvements
Trunk is too small, strangely configured that limits use and limited opening on trunk lid. Interior cubby space is very limited for a car this size and when there is a space it is too small.