2007 BMW X3 Consumer Review: Should have got the X3 in the

2007 BMW X3 SUV - Consumer Review

Should have got the X3 in the 1st place
By newzie on

2007 BMW X3 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought a 2008 CR-V and simply was not happy with it. It is wonderfully versatile but it had no power, was noisy, had a rough ride at times and the seats were very uncomfortable. After 3 months I traded the Honda for a CPO X3 and I couldn't be happier. With the X3 I really have to watch my speed. The engine is silky smooth, its quiet, and feels solid as a rock. It may not be as roomy as the CR-V but I can definitely trade that for the joy of driving. If you are considering a small SUV think if you are buying it for yourself or for others. If you care about passenger comfort and versatility then the CR-V is a great choice. But if you want to have a smile on your face get an X3.

Panoramic moon roof, heated steering wheel, cargo rails and hooks in the back, double deck center console. Of course the $0 maintenance can't be beat.

Make as standard: auto dimming mirror with compass, BMW Assist (like On-Star) with Bluetooth. Add: dual zone climate control, radio aux by the radio (not in the back of the console), sunglass holder, and additional storage places.