Used 2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 BMW 6 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

645Ci 4.4L V8 6-speed Manual - (34 reviews )

A great car
By Truk

2004 BMW 6 Series Convertible 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

If you like to drive you'll love to drive this car. I've owned five convertibles, my last being an SL500, and none of them comes close to the "ultimate" driving experience. I can wait to get it out wesr with no speed limits! It is very comfortable to ride in, which my wife really appreciates. A great automobile.

Handling and acceleration

The i system is a little combersome and not thateasy to learn.

Was this a Good Choice?
By misniki

2004 BMW 6 Series Convertible 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

I love my car. I love that fact that you don't see one everyday. My problem is my car has been back for service 4 times 4 mths. 4x for the flat tire monitor. Its in the shop now and has been there for a week. My A/C comes on by itself, sometimes the window goes back down when you roll it up and the radio has frozen up three times. This car was not ready to be sold. I love the power and performance. Heads turn everywhere I go. If BMW can get the computer system under control, this would almost be the perfect car. Even though it's a sports car, the convience package would be nice to have for the price. I can't wait for the M6.

the look with the top down and the power.

the computer system, hard top convertible and option to have the convience package

645cic
By reeddix

This is a great car!

I love the lines

Get all the kinks out before you release the car.

If you're REALLY a car person......
By giants98

2004 BMW 6 Series Convertible 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

and money is no object, this is the car for you. The design and styling is something very special and the drive, handling and sound of the vehicle is unmatched. I heard all the comments on the I-drive and expected a lot worse-- it's not a problem to work at all. Grab the Sport Package is it adds bigger wheels and very comfortable seats, plus some other driving goodies. For a fairly large car, it handles like a little sports car without sacrificing comfort. It's a very special and unique car for someone who does not have to ask "how much" when ordering one. I'm thrilled with my silver convertible with a black top and cream beige interior. One of the best cars I've ever owned.

Design and styling are fantastic--so many different curves and angles. Light grain wood is gorgeous. Handling is superb with a throaty exhaust sound that will quicken your pulse every time. A real head turner. Premium sound system worth the extra cost.

Sure wish this car was one of the BMW I- pod compatible models.

Best Handling car ever owned
By LMDMOM

2004 BMW 6 Series Convertible 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

I had been a Mercedes CLK 320 owner..loved that car UNTIL I purchased the new 645ci Convertable. There is NO comparison. The BMW handles better,is more efficient,does what I ask it to do,responds beautifully.drives smothly. Have not yet driven in snow,but I am sure will be fine. The convertable mechanism is great,,absolutly nothing to do except press one button. top up/or down in seconds.Cannot extol virtues enough. will NEVER go back to Mercedes. BMW also much easier to do business wiht.

favorites. ease of top up/down,radio, I drive is simple to use..a/c is almost too cold, seats very comfy. I love it all

none