CPO Bmw 535i 2008
By bilalch on
2008 BMW 5 Series 535i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
I have had this car for about 1 year now. I bought this as a CPO it had about 30,000 miles on it. Considering all the comparative models (Audi, Merc)I found this to be the most fun car to drive. I also liked the interior better then others (yes even better then 08 A6) I think it is more of personal preference, the interior is clean, high quality and purposeful. Built quality is great, offcourse drives awesome. Not much to complain about this car. Prob would buy a 5 series after this one (although am not so sure of the new model, the Bmw seems to have gotten soft on their design and the new 2011 one is more like a Merc, cant say much about drive though as have not driven it)
Favorite Features
sport seats. twin turbo engine ( the thing I noticed about different 300 HP cars from other auto makers is the way it is utilized (if that make any sense) An other way to describe it would be hmm the way the power is transmitted to the road, no body does it better then BMW. exterior styling
Suggested Improvements
CUP HOLDERS (what in the world were you thinking in Germany) Better stock tires (mine are Goodyear's RS-A came with the car) these are the worst tires you can find on a sports sedan. Most BMW's come with continental's which believe me are much better. My Goodyear's are actually dangerous (not just bad but actually dangerous) on wet surfaces, provide decent traction on dry surface though.
By jimbo113
on 11/19/11 15:27 PM (PST)

I have had this car for about 9 months and I am ready to sell it, especially after driving a 330 for so many years. Numb steering, soft suspension, touchy brakes and turbo lag. If you think you are buying a sporty sedan, think hard before buying this car.