2014 BMW 3 Series Wagon Consumer Reviews

2014 BMW 3 Series Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
So happy we chose this car
By crosbydog1 on 04/26/14 16:10 PM (PDT)

2014 BMW 3 Series Wagon 328d xDrive 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

We were in the market for a fuel efficient car that can haul our two German shepherds, plus myself and my wife, plus baggage. We have owned our 328d derive wagon for 6 months now and I have averaged 38.8 mpg. Average! And I have a lead foot... If I put it in Eco Pro mode and cruise on the highway I can average nearly 50mpg. Amazing. And the car is still a blast to drive. Does great in snow as well. It doesn't pin you to your seat like a 6 cylinder Beemer, but the engine pulls really strong when the turbos kick in and it's a blast to drive. In sport mode it turns into an angry little car. The handling really is superb. Never thought getting 40 mpg could be this much fun.

Finally a diesel that matches a gas engine
By flo78 on 01/02/14 21:20 PM (PST)

2014 BMW 3 Series Wagon 328d xDrive 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

Got this 3 serie wagon in the fall and have driven about 1,800 miles. The car performs flawlessly. It's fun to drive, taunt and the interior execution is fantastic. At the end of the week I can't help but smile when I realise I get a combined 35 mpg on a week of driving. This little machine will outperform 90% of V6 engines out there (although 0-60 is still a bit slow for my taste).