1994 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Have Enjoyed This Car So Much
By 94southernbmw on 11/02/12 12:23 PM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

Bought this car at fully depreciated price in July 2012 and have been driving approximately 3 or 4 days a week for last 3 months. Had to put in a radiator which was leaking when I bought it ($475). Getting the top down and taking her out for a spin is well worth it though. Good on gas (having been a truck SUV driver). Has decent pick up. Car has 174k miles on it an idles as smooth as can be. Car has been properly maintained. It is a form of therapy and so much fun. If you are thinking of buying a convertible I happily recomment this one. Take it to a mechanic as they are old cars now.

1994 325i convertible is awesome!
By mjbocanegra on 03/28/11 06:52 AM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

Bought this liittle black gem for $2900.00. Drove it back to San Antonio from Austin and off the bat just loved the way it felt. I must admit, it is smaller than what I'd had which was the large 740il however my goal was to save on gas. It's a four seater but in reality your not really going to fit anyone but those between 8 and 10 years old comfortably and that is if the two in whe front are 5'9" max. The ride is nice and tight the manual five speed wants me to race through those gears and let me tell you that I've had on a few occassions where I've had to step on the pedal. It is fast for a six cyl !! I'm liking the 3 series due to the available parts and DIY.

Long Term Review
By Romie6466 on 09/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

I loved this car from the first time I laid eyes on it. The styling is truly a classic and still looks gorgeous and modern and relevant. I have added a lot of items from Racing Dynamics aero package to 18" wheels Bilstein sport shocks and stage 3 suspension bushings when they needed to be replaced, at 210,000 miles, so it handles incredibly, and will turn on a dime with virtually no sway. With 226,000 miles, the engine is VERY strong, but then it has a Jim Conforti cold air intake and chip with an M3 exhaust. The car has been extremely reliable and has required surprisingly little maintenance. This is my 4th BMW and I don't want to imagine not driving a BMW for the rest of my life.

Ditto, find one, buy one, 1994 318 ic
By bowchickabow-wow on 09/03/10 09:24 AM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series Convertible 318i 2dr Convertible

What a pleasure -over 130K -looks great, drives great, easy to work on with parts that are easily available and low priced. Manual top-perfect choice-awesome vinyl seats that will last 4-ever-everything is fun here. you can find these for $2500-4900. Tires and oil changes both inexpensive. I have the 4 banger with at least 31 on the hwy (manual)with a/c at 77 mph. 4th soft-top- best looking. Just get one--and give her some love. Classic

Cross Country Drive
By GHdz on 06/12/10 22:09 PM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

I had been wanting a 325i Convertible 4 yrs, finally got it in excellent condition w only 81,000 miles!! Flew out 2 sunny LA, CA to pick it up, had it serviced - new plugs & a hose & I was off 'cross country fm Cali 2 CT - Thx God a smooth ride all d way. LA 2 Palm Springs, PS 2 Dallas, TX 2 Smokey Mts, NC, Smokey Mts 2 PA, PA 2 CT - 4 Days - Coast 2 Coast! Thx BMW 4 such an awesome sun tanning machine... (:-)BTW: D one I got looks just like d 1 in d picture above xcept Blk interior. Life was good, Now It's Great!

Ultimate Tanning Machine!
By Car Nutz on 11/30/06 22:18 PM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

I bought my 1994 325iC with 230k miles on the odometer. I cannot believe that this car still accelerates with authority and rev to the redline, but it DOES! It does have a couple of electrical issues that my mechanic says are related to the ECU, warning lights illuminate though no real problems exist. I put Bilstein shocks and M3 control arms and a cold air intake. The handling and sound is phenomenal! Agressive handling and sound! It makes my Mercedes seem like an old man's car.

94 325IC
By KJE on 11/16/05 13:47 PM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

Have had my 94 325IC for almost 2 years now. Its been awesome, fun to drive, and been virtually problem free. In 20k miles, only had to replace a leaking power steering hose. The car exemplifies BMW quality.

Ultimate fun in the sun classic
By tshedd on 04/09/05 14:35 PM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

This is a great little convertible. My first. The handling and tightness of an 11 yr old car are excellent. Rear wheel drive can be a bit tricky in winter. When I bring it to work on warm days all the coworkers want to go out to lunch in my car! I love the fact that it can seat 4 comfortably for short distances. A true classic in every way, and many have tried to copy the lines. Gets decent gas mileage , I average 22 mpg.

A Car that make you GRIN
By Phillbo on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

I love my Bimmer :) Sporty, even though its automatic, great pick up over 3500rpm, even after 10 years young and 109k miles... everything, including the retro little on board computer, works great!

A great car
By bimmer4trident on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series Convertible 318i 2dr Convertible

I have had it for 5 years and love it.