Used 2006 Acura RSX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Acura RSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:

2006 Acura RSX
By jules88

2006 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I've had this car for a little more than half a year and I love it. It's fun to drive, it looks hot, and has great acceleration. I wish I got it manual, though, and in black (too hot in miami). It is a bit expensive, but it has great resale value, so I'm not complaining. I love that it's small and compact. And I love how guys wanna race me but then when they see I'm a girl, go away. =P Leather is comfy and remains so even after 5 hours of driving. I changed my rearview mirror ... it's a lot wider and I can see EVERYTHING.

Leather bucket seats, interior and exterior design, size, stock rims, headlights, acceleration... just about everything.

Audio system. Wish it had auxiliary port for iPod (I have to order one), HIDs would be nice, seat warmers, temperature reading, automatic lights, and an alarm system.

Love This Car
By Jess2112

2006 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This is a great car to have. I drive it all the time just to drive it. It's quick and very responsive. Nothing in the car is less appealing now than it was when I bought it, i.e., leather is still in great condition, etc. This is by far my favorite car.

Love the heated mirrors. Didn't think I'd care whether I had it or not, but in the winter when they're frosted they heat up almost immediately and become clear again.

Fuel economy. I get approx. 500 kms to a tank. Not terrible, but I'd expect a bit better.

Awesome car!!
By stanley_eisan

2006 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Great looking fast car for a great price. That v-tech motor is simply awesome and 31 highway miles, can't beat that either.

I love the 6 speed manual transmission, along with the very classy leather seat package.

None.

Great for my tastes
By Jared

2006 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Certainly a big step up from a '97 Explorer. Sporty feel in the suspension and more than enough power get off the line. Hardly any disappointments, except: no automatic headlamps, poor sound system, and sometimes the automatic doesn't respond after slowing below 20 mph. As for the lights, my explorer had them, so why not this? As for the sound system, there is no stock system that could ever compare to a decent after market system; and as for the throttle response, if it were a huge issue I would have gotten a manual transmission. As I said for the money, I don't think you could find a better car.

Sporty feel, racing style seats, overall stylish interior lay-out, great engine sound for a four-banger, 6.5" speaker housing (easy to put expensive speakers in).

Auto-headlamps, I'd like more horsepower, but then again what guy under 25 wouldn't.

Best car of the year
By art

2006 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I think that this car is excellent and can be driven even by the unexperienced drivers. This car accelerates and handles great. I love it.

This car is meant for me, so I like everything about it.

If I would improve one thing about the car, it would be the speakers. If they were louder then it would be perfect.