1995 Acura Legend 3.2L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

1995 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

1995 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

LS Sedan (3.2L V6 4-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
This anybody's dream car
By david286 on 07/18/12 10:10 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this same car 4 years ago. I have not been the best owner to it because I have neglected it; however, this is the best car I've owned in my life (I've had many). It's the mixture of luxury and reliability. My family and I love it because it has never given me a major problem. I've changed the radiator on it but that's about it. It's a beautiful and powerful piece of machinery. Buying is one decision that I will never regret!

Just bought a low-mileage 95 LS for $1800!!!
By blackdynamite1 on 10/13/11 18:45 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

This is a car you can take pride in! Only 105K. Dark green, looks very elegant. The seats look and feel great. Bose sound still thumps. Wasn't expecting the power tilt & telescoping wheel (Totally Pimp!). Drove with the windows down and stepped on the gas. All I heard was SMOOTH! Didn't even hear the smooth! It has an engine, right? Need 100k service at Acura, and a brake and alignment job, but after $500-600, will be like new. Don't hate me because I'm a Legend (Owner)!

Legend Lover
By 95legnd on 10/20/09 18:23 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

Luxury performance power. I bought mine used @ 174,000. Always dreamed of owning one since I worked at acura dealer when they first came out but they were 40,000+ and I just worked in the parts dept.

355,000 Miles And Still Going
By Loren on 06/17/09 12:40 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

OK. So what if the air conditioning, the heat and the music no longer work. After 14 years and 355,000 miles this has been the best vehicle ever. It still looks pretty good and is still reliable.

Buy it and Never sell it !!
By Best Car ever ! on 10/12/06 13:23 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

I bought my 95 Legend LS 4 door in 2000 with 85,000k. Six years later, it now has 207,000. It runs like brand new without any major repairs. I've seen many with over 300k. The steering is as tight as it was the day I bought it. This is the best car I have ever owned and still love it after 6 years. My best suggestion: buy any parts from Acura - the quality is unmatched by a local parts house.

Comfortable and Solid cars
By kingrat on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

The car feels solid and sporty. It hugs a turn and has good acceleration. Can notice a big difference between it and other cars such as the accord or camry.

1995 Acura Legend Sedan
By MrSmitty on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

Great car for the money! Change oil, new tires - that's it!