Used 1995 Acura Legend LS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

1995 Acura Legend

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

This anybody's dream car
By david286

1995 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this same car 4 years ago. I have not been the best owner to it because I have neglected it; however, this is the best car I've owned in my life (I've had many). It's the mixture of luxury and reliability. My family and I love it because it has never given me a major problem. I've changed the radiator on it but that's about it. It's a beautiful and powerful piece of machinery. Buying is one decision that I will never regret!

Favorite Features

Power, seat warmers, adjustable seats, defogger and the fact that both windows and mirrors can be heated to get rid of fog.

Just bought a low-mileage 95 LS for $1800!!!
By blackdynamite1

1995 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

This is a car you can take pride in! Only 105K. Dark green, looks very elegant. The seats look and feel great. Bose sound still thumps. Wasn't expecting the power tilt & telescoping wheel (Totally Pimp!). Drove with the windows down and stepped on the gas. All I heard was SMOOTH! Didn't even hear the smooth! It has an engine, right? Need 100k service at Acura, and a brake and alignment job, but after $500-600, will be like new. Don't hate me because I'm a Legend (Owner)!

Favorite Features

Power wheel, auto climate, and dual power seats. The interior is simply the best! More luxurious than Lexus (Yeah, I said it!)

Suggested Improvements

Make the next RL/TL look this classic, but with 6-speed/300HP.

Legend Lover
By 95legnd

1995 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

Luxury performance power. I bought mine used @ 174,000. Always dreamed of owning one since I worked at acura dealer when they first came out but they were 40,000+ and I just worked in the parts dept.

Favorite Features

Bose stereo, telescoping wheel

355,000 Miles And Still Going
By Loren

1995 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

OK. So what if the air conditioning, the heat and the music no longer work. After 14 years and 355,000 miles this has been the best vehicle ever. It still looks pretty good and is still reliable.

Buy it and Never sell it !!
By Best Car ever !

1995 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

I bought my 95 Legend LS 4 door in 2000 with 85,000k. Six years later, it now has 207,000. It runs like brand new without any major repairs. I've seen many with over 300k. The steering is as tight as it was the day I bought it. This is the best car I have ever owned and still love it after 6 years. My best suggestion: buy any parts from Acura - the quality is unmatched by a local parts house.

Favorite Features

No repairs. The styling is unmatched after 11 years.

Suggested Improvements

The leather seats will crack like any other after 7-8 years. Re-cover with leather look-a-like for $400. Leather will cost you $800+ for each seat.