1995 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
My 1995 Acura Integra has 323,000 original miles
By lollypopgramma on 12/05/11 07:33 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I am the original owner and I just love my Integra. It has never needed any major repairs and outside of normal maintenance has all its original parts. I now own 4 cars but I cannot seem to part with my Acura. I intend to give it to my 16 year old granddaughter when she gets her license.

Great car.
By rpthorp on 01/10/11 14:21 PM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I had a 95 LS until someone totaled while it was parked. This car was reliable, fuel efficient and fun. I would recommend a 1996 or newer to avoid pre-OBDII computer problems, and slightly more power (GSR) would be nice. But overall, this car was great. It had all the amenities- power everything. Once the seats were folded down, there was a surprising amount of cargo room- enough for bicycles.

Integrity
By D Man on 04/09/10 01:25 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This is a follow up to a previous review. It's been about 2 years and 21,000 miles later and so far the only problems I've had is the ac compressor went out and the engine eats oil but not too bad. All the money I put into it is voluntarily as parts are cheap and easy to come by. Good investment for a quick, reliable car that looks good (type r clone) just don't put a stupid muffler on it.

No pain if maintained
By MG on 08/05/09 12:04 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I have owned this car for 6 years, and have put on 31k miles. It is now at 116k miles. Only this year did I start having to replace certain engine components, including a center pipe, muffler, tail pipe, timing belt, water pump, starter, front axles, and the other belts. I was extremely lucky because the timing belt snapped on me while I was in idle/neutral at a light. Luckily, there was no valve damage. The car is ultra reliable, always starting on the very first key turn whether in Wisconsin blizzard or Tennessee heat wave.

Car Stolen and Stripped
By PK on 05/11/09 23:59 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I'm the original owner and the car was wonderful with only 96k miles. It was stolen and stripped a couple of weeks ago. We are so bummed; the car was worth so much more to us than insurance will ever pay. I was hoping to get 280,000 miles like the other poster. BEWARE that these cars are easy to steal. I was told this a million times after it was stolen; never heard about it before. What a shame. Loved the car-it was a blast to drive.

Still Going Strong
By roadrunner1995 on 12/18/08 13:45 PM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

As the original owner, I just love my Integra. I have had multiple offers from young people I do not know approaching me about selling the car. It has over 280,000 original miles and has never had anything but maintenance work done on it. I just learned that the transmission is starting to go, so an investment of $2K will be well worth it to replace the trans. My 7 year old grandson calls it "Grandma's Hotrod". He loves cars and I told him it is his when he is 16 if he continues to do well in school. This car is staying in the family for sure.

Integra Squad
By D Man on 12/16/08 23:40 PM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

Bought this car used w 120k on it for $3000. Only had it for about 5000 miles but it feels and handles solid. The gas mileage is great, 30 every time and I drive really fast. Engine is slow but good for getting around with some mods you can make it quick. Parts are dirt cheap. Good stuff. Better than most new cars.

Best car in the world!
By Katie on 10/21/08 19:29 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

The Acura Integra was my dream car and I bought one the moment I had the chance. When I got my Integra it was already 8 years old and had 78k miles on it. I never had any issues with the car, it was only in the shop for maintenance and brake pads at approx 130k miles. Every time I drove my car I felt like I was a race car driver and I have the speeding tickets to prove it! If you're planning on buying an Integra and don't like to drive fast, please find another car. It needs to be driven fast or it won't feel loved :) My baby was just totaled a week ago and now I'm looking for another car with more room for my dogs and can't find anything with reviews as good as the Integra.

Farewell to the best car I'll ever own
By ken on 08/07/08 19:51 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I felt obligated to write a review after selling my 95 Integra. I really hope this review will help others who are considering buying a used Integra. I bought her back in 2003 with 115k (paid about $5k and hoped for the best). Most Ford/GMC fans thought this was high due to the year and mileage, but I owned a 91 Civic, so I was pretty comfortable wth my decision. I've only had to do normal service to this car over the past 4.5 yrs. The Integra will be remembered as one of the greatest cars ever built, period! I come from experience with other cars: I own a 90 Mustang GT and entire family drives US cars.

I love my car
By Amber on 01/27/08 20:26 PM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This car has never let me down. As long as you take care of it, it'll last a very long time. I go on road trips all the time. It gets great gas mileage and is super fun to drive, too.