1992 Acura Integra 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Still Love my 'Teg

1992 Acura Integra - Consumer Review

LS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Still Love my 'Teg
By TVS on

1992 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 'Teg used with 115k miles; I've added 40k since then. The car has been solid with minimal repairs. My dad was speculative at first, but he has been won over by its excellent reliability. I still enjoy driving this fun car every day. Although I usually drive rather conservatively, I appreciate the performance this car can offer. It's great when I need it (or just want it). :) The looks are classic, too, in a way that the car still looks sharp at 15 years. I love to wash and wax it by hand. The 'Teg is like a friend to me, and I hope it'll keep running strong for many more years.

Favorite Features

Styling that transcends time. Perfect suspension for my taste: stiff enough for decent cornering yet soft enough for highway comfort. Strong acceleration when it's needed. Excellent visibility all around. Hatchback and folding rear seats are very convenient. Moon roof is great.

Suggested Improvements

Cup holders. Fog lights mounted lower to minimize reflection in fog (and not look like high beams to oncoming drivers). Just a tad more acoustic insulation in the rear. An oil filter that's positioned so I don't burn my arm on the exhaust. :) Better clear coat finish that doesn't bubble and peel.