1992 Acura Integra Hatchback Consumer Reviews 3

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Outstanding car
By B17Vortech on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

This car has better performance than most cars currently competing in it's market and it was manufactured in 92. Some very cheap upgrades and you have a car that better than anything in it's market, even 10 years later.

Great Car!
By ReliableIntegra on 05/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my Integra used with 80K miles on it. I am now over 160K and it is still running strong. Only needed general maintenance and a few exhaust repairs over the years. All around great car! Very fast!

Most inexpensive car ever
By ccccc on 04/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

This is, by far, the cheapest car I've ever owned. Aside from routine maintainence, only have needed brakes / battery / exhaust. Not bad for a 11 year old car! Still runs great!!!

Nice car
By John W. Doe on 02/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This car has everything a car needs performance, fuel economy, and reliability. Almost a 100k and still drives better than my last car which had only 52k on it. Its very fun to drive because of its awesome acceleration. I would recomend this car to anybody.

Its a GS-R Man
By Kavan on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

So far, I've enjoyed driving and having my GS-R. Its got minor problems from the previous owner but I'm working on getting it cleaned up and in perfect running order. I like the way the car feels when I down shift and the RPM jumps up to 5g's or 6g's. And I can feel the torque of the engine when its being pushed a bit. I pretty much use it like a daily drive but I take it to the track every so often to race. The handling could use a bit of improvement but I'm working on doing that myself.

1992 Integra GS-R
By kompressedsilver on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Definitely one of the most fun cars to drive!!! Performance is fantastic due to the light weight and 8000 rpm redline! Reliability is fantastic. I've brought in my 2000 Mercedes more often for warranty work than this car. I even try to use this car as much as possible for my daily driver - only if I could take clients out in it (non- existent back seat). Great car!

Great Value
By Armitage on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

I did a lot of research trying to find a fun, reliable car for under $5,000. I was able to find it in my Integra. I bought the GS model which has all the power accessories but does not have the vtec engine. The 1.8 liter engine in it though, has plenty of zip and has been really reliable. There are plenty of after market components you can buy to make it faster or look better and its really not that much differenet than a Honda Civic if you do your own auto repair. I found this car to be a much better value of comparable models like the Nissan 240 or Toyota Celica.

All Around Great Car
By Mrs. A on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my integra used in 1998 and have been throughly pleased with it since. This car has been fun, reliable, and easy to maintain. My car has 165000 miles and is still driving just like it did 4 years ago. The up keep on the car has been fairly reasonable and except for replacing the master cylinder I have had no major repairs. I would strongly recommend this car to anyone especially those that tend to be rougher on their cars as I tend to be.

300000 and still going strong.
By Bandman on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

My black GS was the first new car and quite posssibly the best car I will have ever owned. I drove this car in the heat of Texas summers and I drove it very hard. I put over 300,000 miles on it before I traded it in for a CL, should have kept the Integra. The only things I ever had to change, other than oil, was my timing belt at 115,000 and 215,000( original equip always) and a couple of clutches ( my first standard too) and finally the radiator and fans. Now if you ask any mechanic they will tell you that IS a very ipressive record. I recommend this car to anyone who likes reliablity and to drive.

Love this car
By Spaghetti on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

After 10 years and 100K miles it's still fun to drive because it handles great and has lots of power. Sporty handling is strong, tight and clean. Still looks sexy and almost like new. Trunk carries plenty. Never any serious problems.