1992 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Best Car for the Money!!
By Goldie on 08/05/06 14:05 PM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I love my Integra. I bought it 4 yrs ago at 180K miles for $2000. I've added over 65k since & it runs perfect! I've only had minor problems (>$300). I get 30/40 mpg. Love the hatchback style-will never go back to sedans. Machanics (for oil changes) are always amazed at its condition, milage, and smoothness.

Sure has been fun!
By Aunt B on 09/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 92 Acura Integra LS in 1994 with 54,000 miles on it - Now 10 years later we have over 352,000 miles...and its still going strong. Yes, the engine is not as great as it once was and neither is the paint job, but I drive 166 miles everyday over the last two years and it's been one reliable vehicle. Being a female of average size, the car is very comfortable to drive. Plenty of get up a go (have a manual). Yes, I've spent some money repairing the car (Timing belt, Ac, Radiator, etc...) - however, it has served me well and has been better for me than another car payment. I do recommend synthetic oil for a long wearing engine!

My Car
By M.L.B on 06/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

This has been a very good little car. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a used car for their child.