Used 2011 Volvo XC60 Consumer Reviews

Used XC60 for Sale
Select your model:
1...123456

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

Completely Satisfied

shulmands131, 03/21/2011
3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2011 (With Sensus) XC60 last month, and so far have been very satisfied. I got the base model with Premium Pkg and Multimedia Pkg. Only problem so far is the center channel speaker in the dash (only in multimedia pkg) rattles a bit at certain volumes/frequencies, but the dealership said they'd see if they can pad it some when I get time to drive over there. This is my 3rd Volvo and I love it!

5 out of 5 stars

Very happy with the car...

jc12171, 05/18/2011
T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Looking for a small-mid sized SUV after my Altima lease, consider and test drove Audi Q5 and BMW X3--both nice SUVs, but don't like the front grill in Audi and cheap looking front light on BMW. XC60 definitely is the best looking of all three. Plus better equipped and 5 yr free maintance, so went for Volvo. So far everything has been meeting my expectations. Very smooth and nimble handling with T6 engine. Comfortable seats, very little engine noise on highway. After 1000 miles, gas mileage has been better than advertised.

Awesome

Bob, 10/25/2010
T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Picked up the new XC60 last week. Have taken on one road trip and surprised to show 25.3 mpg on interstate. Smooth ride, quick front end, handles like a sports car.

Perfect Car; Perfect Buy

aaa20, 08/03/2011
T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is amazing. I love it. Better value than Q5, FX 35, and RX 350 (though those are good choices). I recommend the Volvo overseas delivery program because I got a great vehicle, met the people who made it, and got a great vacation to Sweden. My next purchase will likely be another Volvo.

1...123456