Used 2011 Volvo XC60 Consumer Reviews

Used XC60 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons
4.75 out of 5 stars

Bottom Line-opportunity and wife's opinion on looks of the XC60.

kk1969, 01/09/2011
T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Was deciding between a '10 XC60 and '09 BMW X3-both slightly used and great prices. Used comparison tools to look at space, residual value, warranties, gas mileage, standard features, etc. Save some $$ and get your own aftermarket NAV/DVD systems Hope this helps somebody...don't think you can go wrong with this car! Most luxurious I've ever owned and a pleasure to drive! Virtually no road noise!

Volvo got it right!

george167, 10/03/2011
3.2 R-Design 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

My 4th volvo. This is the best yet. The R-design interior/exterior trim accentuate the beauty of this vehicle. The 20" wheels are a surprise in handling and comfort. City safety, climate, nav, media, tech, and bliss packages w/satelite radio and remote keyless entry... all contribute to an excellent driving experience. 6 mos. /10,000+ miles to date and expect over 200k like my others. Volvo has come of age with this model. Solid, beautiful (R-design a must) and full of amenities. I can go on and on. Perfect SoCal freeway vehicle (with surf racks for the beach), especialy with adaptive cruise control, blind spot info system and collision warning. Only superlatives.

Best Car I've ever owned

volvo_owner1, 11/24/2011
T6 R-Design 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

What I like best about this car (after all the serious stuff like safety and reliability) is the Adaptive Cruise Control. How did I ever live without this feature? I've owned my Volvo for a year and am extremely happy with the vehicle

3.88 out of 5 stars

Great llittle SUV....I stress 'little'

bhelgesen, 06/23/2012
T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Overall, this car is a pleasure to drive. With the T6 and AWD it can be a blast. This is my wife's car and she drives it like a soccer mom but when I run out in it, it becomes an animal and is worthy of any road or traffic condition. We came out of two minivans so maybe my expectations were low. For what it's worth, we put our 18 yr old in a 10 year old s40 for safety.

5 out of 5 stars

The more I drive it, the more I love it!

Kevin, 11/16/2010
T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

First crossover. Needed more space. Went to this from a 3-series BMW sedan. Test drove all competitors. Handling is terrific. Acceleration is outstanding, with best low end torque of anything I've previously owned. Turbo is very smooth. Interior is comfortable and well organized. Great soundsystem. Bluetooth works great. Love the BLIS. Luckily haven't had to test the city safety yet. Love the exterior. It's a looker. Better gas mileage than others have experienced but not a sipper. Regular unleaded use, a plus.

12345...6