Used 2011 Volvo XC60 Consumer Reviews

Used XC60 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best car I have ever owned

glennzwif, 02/27/2011
T6 R-Design 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Hands down this is the best car that I have ever owned. From the day I drove it off the lot, I haven't had one complaint (which is rare!). It hugs the road even in our snowy New Hampshire winter, has made it easily through the slippery mountains of Vermont when others couldn't, and last weekend we drove it to Quebec in a blizzard and it handled great. My husband is a pretty big guy (6'4" and about 240) and he is extremely comfortable. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Happy Volvo XC60 Owner

thecount26, 05/09/2011
T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

When buying this car, I had also seriously considered and test drove the Audi Q5 and BMW X3. While all nice vehicles, I felt the Volvo had the best balance of performance, utility, and price. And it simply projects more attitude than the Audi and BMW. After 1500 miles, I have been very happy. Acceleration and handling are great for a crossover, and the car feels so solid and secure when driving. Also, interior comfort is top notch---I had heard good things about Volvo seats, and a recent 6 hour drive proved to me how comfortable the XC60 seats are.

2011 Volvo SUV

Robb, 06/07/2016
3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Best, most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. I have been so impressed that I plan to get another. Other than oil changes, new wipers and a new battery, it has required no service in the past 5 years.

4.63 out of 5 stars

Stealth performance and style

myob, 04/03/2011
T6 R-Design 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This is our first "crossover". After years of sport sedan driving we wanted more space for things and a higher driving position for traffic. The engine is super smooth, it is quieter inside and smoother riding (even with R design) than previous Infiniti and BMW vehicles we've had. The interior looks great in two-tone leather, ergonomics are fine, and at the present it is rated the most reliable of the European brands. The 5 year warranty and free maintenance, including wear items(execept tires) is a plus. Safety is unequaled. I am not thrilled with the lack of steering feel, but the vehicle will take fast corners and sticks to the roadexcellently. Plenty of room for us.

4.13 out of 5 stars

Great car for the money

Volvo Xman, 12/03/2010
3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

The Volvo XC60 is a great vehicle for anyone wanting to purchase in the "realm" of the luxury market. Although the price tag is easier to stomach than Mercedes, Audi, and BMW many of the luxury features you want are delivered, such as plush leather, bluetooth, premium ride. At 100mph the XC60 shows off its stability. "Smooth ride". There is plenty of cargo space, leg and head room, but the electronics such as Navigation system and radio display could be updated. Still a great car.

12345...6