Used 2012 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews - 62 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific S60 model:

Volvo sedan
By Cesca

2012 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

Car was fun to drive and handled well. The turbo engine has great acceleration and accelerated quickly.

2012 TS S60 Volvo
By Paige Bouyer

2012 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

For something that is a design flaw with Volvo, customers are being forced to accept a flawed product, which will greatly reduce the car's resale value. This is unacceptable and Volvo needs to compensate consumers appropriately to stand by the company's claim that their core values are "quality, safety, and environmental care" and that they are "working with energy, passion, and respect for the individual" Don't take my word google "2012 T5 S60: Oil Guzzler and No Warning!" and " TJ29871"

Keeping my 2012 Volvo S-60
By Janelle

2012 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

Can't find another vehicle more comfortable or safe. This is my second Volvo and I will no doubt buy one more, but for now.... I am keeping this one which I purchased new in 2011. I recently went shopping looking for an SUV... but ended up right back at my Volvo dealership. With only 35,000K on this sedan, I am as happy today (5 years) as I was the day I purchased it!

Its the best !
By Joe D

2012 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

This was my first purchase of a volvo,have it over 6 years and have no problems to date. Nice power , shifts nicely and is very comfortable .I give this car a thumbs up and would buy another when the time comes.

Burns Oil Like Crazy 34k miles
By Andrew

2012 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

Don't. Purchased a used (but still under warranty) 2012 with 34K miles on it. It burns through 1.5 its oil every 1000 miles. My local Volvo dealer is giving me the run around and suggesting unnecessary repairs when we both know the engine is shot and it needs piston rings.