Used 1994 Volvo 850 Consumer Reviews

Used 850 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

Disappointed

jw, 03/11/2002

I'm disappointed, this car has been the most unreliable vehicle that I've ever owned. It keeps on breaking, transmission, oil leaks,radio antenna, seat heater etc. etc. etc. . Each time I've thought well thats all, but it never is. This is all in addition to the fact that I've taken it in for every scheduled maintenance.

Too much maintenance cost

art hill, 08/08/2002

Spending over $2000 per year on repairs

Ouch this is going to hurt

1971911guy, 07/14/2004

I bought this POS from a family member working at a dealership. The car looked great and the dealership said they would take care of any flaws. Yeah right. I took possesion of the car and 2 weeks later it had a cracked radiator, leaking oil from the rear main seal, needed a new turbo, the power steering pump went out, the rear hatch rattles horribly, the tires needed replacing due to broken belts, the front struts needed to be repaced, the alternator was replaced, and I continue to have other small things break or fall off of this vehicle. I hope that I am the only one to experience the agony of owning a VOLVO.

save your money

qsource, 07/30/2003

repairs are expensive for this vehicle, fuel pump died at 158000, turbo died at 164000, now it needs new valve seals at 166000 have not gone two months without something needing a repair.

Volvo 850