Skip to main content

$26,490

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

Excellent value!

Denver Duke, 12/11/2021
SE R-Line Black 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Likes include the solid build quality and sleek, modern looks, esp. on this SE-R-Line. I also like the peppier tune on this 2022, 2.0L engine vs. previous years which I've owned. Here in Denver there is a good selection of real cars that are on dealer lots unlike Subaru, Toyota, Honda. This is a tremendous plus to be able to drive an actual car before you buy it! Dislikes include the fussy, haptic controls on the steering wheel and for the climate controls. Once you get used to them, they are acceptable. They look modern and work well, but I sometimes have to take my eyes off the road to adjust them This AWD car exceeds EPA mileage estimates as did my previous VWs. My car's computer is currently showing 29.5 mpg overall average after 3200 miles of mixed driving (70% hwy.) Some older reviews complain that this car lacks power but I completely disagree. Especially at altitude, the 2022 Tiguan easily outperforms the new Forester. I tested several. Some more likes I just thought of: Beautiful LED, interior ambient lighting can be adjusted for colors and intensity or turned off. Headlights are crisp, white LEDs that light the road nicely without blinding other drivers. The auto-dimming, frameless rear-view mirror also has a compass built in along with Homelink remote.

2 out of 5 stars

Pretty exterior, but awful interior

KJ, 06/22/2022
SEL R-Line 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

The car looks beautiful. However, when it comes to technology and mechanics this car leaves something to be desired. The infotainment system often doesn't work at all. It freezes, it locks up, and no sound will play from the speakers. I've taken the car in for repairs endless times, and yet the infotainment system continues to malfunction. There's a known recall on the infotainment system. The brakes are extremely slow to react. Ultimately, I end up hard braking quite often. I worry I could potentially rear-end someone. In addition, there have been times I've attempted to switch the car into reverse. The car locks up, and won't move once you put your foot on the gas pedal. Also, something to note: Volkswagen will not give you a loaner vehicle if they need to keep your car in their shop for any malfunction. Sometimes they'll have car rentals available for purchase. However, if service needs to keep your car for an extended period, you'll be stuck without a vehicle (regardless if the issue is a manufacturing defect). This itself makes me feel undervalued as a customer. I would think twice prior to purchasing another Volkswagen.

2 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars

Best car I have ever owned!

Roy99, 11/09/2021
SE R-Line Black 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I love how sleek and luxurious this car feels when I am driving it. Its smooth and quiet. Very much worth it!

Love my car

Lori Wydronek , 11/01/2021
SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Roomy, peppy and fun to drive

Drives better than my x3

Cynthia, 10/12/2021
SE R-Line Black 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Great car.. very smooth drive. Lots of features. I am a happy customer!