Used 2013 Volkswagen Passat Sedan Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Volkswagen Passat Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Passat model:

Bought on the fly
By Dennis

2013 Volkswagen Passat Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

Bought this while on travel out of state, when my Volve gave the ghost. Rather happy with it. It is roomy and comfortable.

2013 Volkswagen Passat
By Julene Belmont

2013 Volkswagen Passat Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I’m in love with my new Passat. It drives like a dream and is so roomy for the whole family. The back seat is big enough that we can all go on vacation and not feel cramped. There is a/c throughout the car and heat. Plus heated seats in the front that are very helpful for me due to my back pain. I couldn’t be any happier

Passant SE
By Robert M

2013 Volkswagen Passat Sedan SE PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

It has been great since I bought it. Mileage , comfort and handling very good. No issues

Better than Honda Accord
By Joe

2013 Volkswagen Passat Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

Purchased my 2.5L SE auto in April 2016 from its original owner with 29K miles. I like Passat's solid feel, driving position, handling, and clean interior layout. It has excellent seat comfort, low road noise, and spacious back seat and trunk. The 6 speed automatic transmission shifts up and down smoothly and is never confused about which gear it need to be in. Sold my 2009 Accord EXL four cylinder for this Passat. Lack of phone/audio bluetooth, very high and annoying road noise, and getting tired of manual transmission were the reasons to make the switch. I recommend 2012-2015 style Passat to anyone that is looking at 2008-2012 or even 2013-2015 Accords.

You Get A Lot For A Little
By mike

2013 Volkswagen Passat Sedan SE PZEV 4dr Sedan w/Sunroof (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

We bought our SE 2nd hand we traded our 2012 Camry 70 k our car had 18K on it and it's a awesome car luv the feel of the ride we also picked up leather & heated seats , sunroof, safer , great deal. At first I thought the service was expensive but you only get them serviced every 10 K vs every 3 K so it all evens out or maybe the vw is a bit cheaper in the long run . It's fun to drive in the sport mode , comfortable , good gas mileage , great looking , we now have 53 K on it with no problems . Only wish it had a back up camera . They don't hold there value as well as i'd like .