Is the Volkswagen Passat a good car?
What's new in the 2022 Volkswagen Passat?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 Volkswagen Passat:
- Final year of production for the VW Passat
- Top-of-the-line Limited Edition trim to commemorate final year
- Base S trim eliminated from lineup
- Part of the fourth Passat generation introduced for 2012
Is the Volkswagen Passat reliable?
Is the 2022 Volkswagen Passat a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2022 Volkswagen Passat?
The least-expensive 2022 Volkswagen Passat is the 2022 Volkswagen Passat SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $27,295.
Other versions include:
- Limited Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A) which starts at $30,295
- SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A) which starts at $27,295
- R-Line 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A) which starts at $29,295