Used 2017 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Reviews

Used Jetta for Sale
Select your model:
12345...13

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Awesome Little Jetta

roger_blahnik, 12/27/2017
1.4T S 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We did a VW Buyback (no fix) for the 2014 VW TDI SE Manual cars. Since VW paid off our loan and gave us $19,460 back. We decided to get a VW Jetta S model with no payments....When all said and done we spent $18,800 dollars (with a 10/100,000 mile warranty). This car has plenty of space in it and its a lot of fun. The dealer threw in monster matts and locking lug nuts for the rims (not plastic hub caps). I have owned 6 VW's and all of the Dealerships have all been very accommodating to our needs. I don't know why people complain so much. Our experience with VW was awesome.

With Huge 2017 Discount- Great Deal

John S, 09/14/2017
1.4T S 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Just drive 1000+ miles on road triip. Got 41+ mpg. Awesome! Also took advantage of VW clearance sale for end of August. Over $4,000 discount under MSRP of $20,800. Solid tight car. Quiet interior. Can't beat this car as a commuter.

Das Auto

Lando, 11/06/2019
1.4T S 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We bought the 2017 Jetta with the 1.4t engine one year ago with 13,000 miles on it. It now has a little over 41,000 miles. It has been a great car. We average anywhere between 33-36 mpg. Haven’t had a single issue with the car. Sometimes the tire pressure light comes on, but each tire appears to be fine (No big deal, there’s a button to turn off the light). We’ve taken this car on a couple road trips, one being over 1,000 miles, without any problems. It’s pretty fun to drive and quite zippy.

More Car for the Money

Joel Russell, 04/02/2019
1.4T SE 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought a 2017 Jetta SE with the 1.4 TSI engine. Real imitation leather seats are damn good. Heated, supportive -- comfortable. Yes the interior has a lot of plastic...but, what cars in this category don't? I like the layout of the interior. Functional and clean. Moon roof. I think this car handles real well. I push it, and it doesn't dive in corners -- stays nice and flat. German! The engine has all it's HP and Torque at low RPMs -- it goes with very little effort. I drive on the highway between 80 and 90 mph, and I get 38 mpg. The Jetta is the most car you can get for the money! 23k miles update: Not one single problem or issue. Nothing rattles...no lost functions. Performance/handling and gas milage are all very good.

Wow

Raymond Aston, 12/02/2016
1.4T S 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Strong running 1.4 liter tubo charged engine,Tiptronic automatic transmission is perfect for Jetta TSi . Obtains over 40 mpg on the highway, cruising at 73 mph best gas mileage is 41.6 mpg. I would buy another one.

12345...13