Used 2007 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Reviews

Used Eos for Sale
Select your model:
12345...23

Pros
Cons

Delightful Ride

stan3010, 11/20/2010
2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I went to the VW dealer in Denver to check out a Jetta TDI Sportswagen and stumbled on the EOS. That was it. Drove it home that day. The ride is surprisingly comfortable. Very peppy 2.0L Turbo moves this convertible coupe along confidently on the freeway. I get 30+ mpg overall in my daily commutes which are 90% highway miles. In city driving, 27-28 mpg. This is my sole vehicle. My wife loves it. Audio system is suprisingly good & I added a Kenwood Nav deck. I've owned my CPO EOS for 4 months now. Only problem was the cruise switch repl under CPO warranty. Trunk space is decent with the top up. I have to raise the top to retrieve items under the cargo limit partition.

The best fun I ever had

dukeofyork, 02/22/2011
2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Was weary reading reviews of complaints . Understanding that this is a very technical design challenge to create a functioning hardtop convertible. When you first see the top go down and my friends are astonished still, and anyone that has ever seen it do it is impressed. With the engagement of the lever The windows drop the sunroof goes back the trunk opens up the opposite way, rear window goes and the top into the truck it closes up then the rear deck has a beautiful fit and finish. My autistic 27 year old son said cool transformer, This is a very impressive car 200 hp turbo this car jumps the transmission is art in movement. Will pass a car lnstantly faster then my V8 4bl. carb chevy.

LOVE MY EOS!!

volkswagen07, 05/22/2012
2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have been readuing reviews that have concerns about the window leaking. I bought my 2007 Eos in June of 2007...trading in my 2003 Passat. First let me say, I live in the desert along the Colorado River, where in the summer it reaches 120 degrees, adn I drive my Eos with the top down for 9 months out of the year. Here is what I have found... If you look in you manual, you will see that if you go thru the automated care washes, it voids the warrenty on the top. The rubber seals on the roof will start to leak due to the high pressure sprayers in automated care washes, and also if you do not oil the rubber seals, the same thing can happen. I bought the oil from the dealership, and do it

'07 Volkswagon Eos

cindy, 10/24/2006
2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Overall, this car is satisfactory. I had an '06 Toyota Solara and traded it in for this car since it had a hard top. The sunroof, when open, is deafening even with the wind shield. Also, my car has an air leak in the window on the driver's side, but Volkswagen won't address it since it is a convertible.

Eos Experience to Date

spaceinvader, 01/24/2007
2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

The 2.0L turbo engine is powerful, but thirsty on fuel. The sports suspension is great on smooth roads, but the car "rattles" and the chassis flexes on other roads that are not flat.. I had a dead battery after two weeks, and the dealer could find no reason as to what caused it. The climate control system failed after three weeks. There was a one week delay in waiting for parts. This car has lots of internal condensation, i.e. window dripping with water. I found the spare wheel well full of water, due to faulty welded joint in the body panels behind the left hand side rear light cluster. My Eos has been off of the road for eight days while the dealer finds / fixes the water problem. VW customer service not interested in my problems.

12345...23