Used 2012 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Zoom Zoom
By BB

2012 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Love driving this car!!!! Also get lots of comments on style even today after 7 years of driving!

Solid performance sedan
By B Brown

2012 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Like an Audi A4 on a better performing chassis.

50k needed a new engine
By Bwanna

2012 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Out of warranty, valves are shot $4700.00. Since purchasing, the low tire warning is always on VW cannot repair, acceleration horrible, don’t try to pass on the highway, engine light always on dealer can’t find the problem or were waiting for warranty to run out

Great looking car
By Jeffery

2012 Volkswagen CC Lux Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I am a tall man (6'6") and have no problems with entering or exiting the car. There is plenty of leg room for a tall person like myself in the front seats but there is no leg room in the back seats with the front seats all the way back. That is no concern for me as I don't ever expect to have passengers in the rear seats. I took my first long trip of 90 miles the other day and was quite pleased with the ride comfort. Acceleration is very impressive both on the highway and on city streets. Putting the transmission in sport mode really adds some aggressiveness to the driving experience. The interior of the car almost screams luxury with its high-quality materials and quality construction and the exterior profile of the car allows it to feel right at home being parked next to vehicles that are priced several if not tens of thousands of dollars more.
UPDATE: It's been a year since I bought my CC and I am still as impressed with it as the day I bought it. I did an unexpected 1800 mile round trip with 3 adult males and the person in the back seat was pleasantly surprised at the comfort of the ride back there. I averaged 28.5 mpg on that trip while cruising between 80 and 85 mph.

VW CC, what a surprise
By ross bailey

2012 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

what a nice sports sedan, went in looking for a SUV for myself and ended up with a sports sedan for my wife.