Used 2011 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews - 30 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:

VW CC 2.0 T LUXURY 2011
By Jean-Luc Casano

2011 Volkswagen CC Lux 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This is a wonderful car still everything is working fine....... But, soon we realized the cost of maintenance is pretty high ( only premium gas, low profile tires.......). We had a big problem with the trunk opener (no way to open it !!!!!!!!) went to service, $ 100 for the diagnose...... cost of repair around $800...... After that, a bunch of lights went on....... In conclusion it is a great vehicle to drive, its 200 HP will really please you!!!!!! The gas mileage is not great.......... Better leasing than owning for sure........

It is Not WORTHED
By JAMES

2011 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I had so much trouble with this car. It got to the point that spent $200 a month for maintenance. Every part of the car is designed to work good under 80,000 once it is over that mileage every thing breaks for no reason. The radio breaks and doesn't work for no reason, had to pay $400 to replace it. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

4 Door race car
By Shane

2011 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

My wife hates 4 door sedans, but she said she'd drive this car every day. I had a 200 Toyota Camry with 215,000 miles...Needless to say, this car feels like and drives like a Ferrari...I'm guessing haha

2011 VR6 cc 4 motion is a nice car
By Bob

2011 Volkswagen CC VR6 4Motion Executive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

It's a slightly hard to find used car as fewer cc 4 motions were produced for the US market. My vehicle and l believe all cc 4 motion production was built in Germany, but modified for the US market. Performane provides ample pick up, especially passing at 60mph. Car has a smooth high speed ride and a nice rumble sound to the exhaust. Braking and Electric steering work well providing very capable handling and stopping ability. I have owned this car for 3 years having only changed the oil twice and replaced the tires. Nice interior, but could be nicer, so I added a brushed aluminum kit to door grabs and other areas and a black trim kit to the air vents and cup front holders. This additional trim fits the interior well and looks as if it was factory installed. The only issue with interior is a small amount of pealing occured at the ignition area, but the added trim mostly covered it. I'll say viability is decent too. The rear seat lacks headroom, but has not been an issue. That lack of head room is a sacrifice to the exterior appearance. Fold down seats are good, but trunk opening does not allow for large cargo. The gps and back up camera work fine, but take to long to load when starting. I end up backing up many times, after starting, without the backup camera activated. The dyno sound system is very good and tuned correctly. However, I have added an alpine subwoofer to the system, but still decent sound quality without the addition of a subwoofer. Ok, now for the exterior. Well that's probably why you're looking at the cc 4 motion. My car is a Florida car and has tinted windows. Black exterior and tinted windows always looks good. I think it's similar to every other car, but not really as it has a unique look about it. In my opinion the 2011 cc 4 motion is an overall nice car, fun to drive, good looking and an excellent used vehicle value.

CC Wheat
By Edward Sander

2011 Volkswagen CC Lux 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I love this car. This is the most fun I have had since my first car. Two issues: the navigation system is terrible. So much so that I have replaced it with a Kenwood Entertainment system with Garmin navigation. Second, while I have not had any needed repairs the PM costs for a European vehicle tend to be pricey. 90,000 miles and I still like driving this car and enjoying it.