Used 2011 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews

Used CC for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

hard to beat

jbaril, 12/16/2010
Lux 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought my candy white over black CC Lux a week ago. It's a great car to look at and to be in. Typical VW tight build quality. Due to the many lease offerings at year's end, I looked at M-B C300 Sport Sedan, Saab 9-3, Cadillac CTS, Lincoln MKZ. Just got out of a 2011 Sonata Limited, nice car, but....I miss the German!! The Caddy is too small, especially the center console to the accelerator pedal, not enough room, plus, along with the Lincoln, cheap interior materials. The Saab is still good looking but just plain old. The Benz is nice but to get the lease deal it really is the el cheapo version. None of them hold a candle to the CC with its beautifully finished interior. Get one.

An athlete in an Armani

jeshl, 01/15/2011
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to comparing the cars I am looking at. Took my time, did the comparisons, and chose the CC. SO GLAD I DID! Absolutely love this car. Total head-turner at lights. Comfort, and sporty. Has looks that let people take you seriously yet doesn't look like I own stock in Ben-Gay. Every aspect of this car is fantastic.

Can't stop staring at it

jspeith, 12/22/2010
VR6 4Motion Executive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We recently bought a used 2009 CC VR6. Our main goal was to find a sedan that had comfortable seats, good fuel economy, and excellent reliability. I also wanted to find a car that was not so common that it would be on every street corner. We got that and more! The design team for this car deserves an honor equivalent to the nobel peace prize - I can't stop staring at it. The exterior of the car has lines I've never seen before even on cars five times the price. The interior is laid out so simply it is genius. Coming from a RX330 it was an adjustment dipping down to get in but once inside the room is more than adequate even with only four seats and it is a blast to drive!

Great car

dpt2, 03/04/2011
VR6 4Motion Executive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2011 V6 4 motion 2 weeks ago after trading in my 2008 Audi TT coupe. I initially considered: BMW 328i sedan, 335i sedan, 335d sedan, Mercedes c300. Almost purchased the BMW 335, but was told by a service manager that reliability wasn't great and frankly the interior was poor considering the price. The Volkswagen is a great compromise between a sporty car and a great interior if thats what you are looking for. I chose the V-4 4 motion mostly because of the extra HP, AWD, and the alternate 6sp transmission compared to the 4cyl with DSG. My Audi had the same 200 HP/DSG, and i HATED that trans. It was great for MPG, but what a jerky ride and mechanical problems. I love the VW >Audi

Run if you don't want expensive repairs

Broke from Repairs, 08/15/2016
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought this car because it handles well and has the look and feel of a low-end luxury car for a decent price. However, it has been a nightmare to maintain the last 2 1/2 years. The car has just over 56K miles on it (which is relatively low for a 2011) yet the last three times I have taken the car in for regular service I have ended up with bills of $1,600, $2,100 and $3,100. Yikes. I have NEVER had repairs even close to this on a car with such low miles. I have also had to change my tires at around 22K miles. The tire shop said that there is a problem with the CC that leads to the tires wearing quickly. One of the repairs ended up being a recall so I will be reimbursed. The other problems, with have included problems with the electrical system, the air bag slot, the water pump, and another expensive repair that supposedly helps with the tire issue I mentioned above, are not (at least so far) part of a recall and will come out of my pocket. I have also had a couple of repairs covered by the extended power train warranty, but that is about to expire so I'm afraid there will be more to come. I will not buy a VW again. Now I'm stuck trying to figure out if it is better to hang on to it to try and get more time for my money, or to get rid of it before I go broke with more repairs.

12345...7