Used 2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews - 113 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

Love my 2010 Venza!
By Nicole Venza Owner

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased my 2010 Venza in 2012 with 27k miles on it and got it at a fantastic low price with every bell and whistle offered. My car has the panoramic moon roof (love it...kids love it...we watch the rain fall from inside...every car should have this feature), V6, JBL sound system, leather seats, 20" sport wheels, automatic everything. Currently at 71k miles and not an ounce of issues, just oil changes, brakes and tires so far. The backseat has a lot of leg room for this size car and I still get compliments on it and people are surprised just how big it is inside. Car research indicates that this is a great car and will be reliable for many more miles and years. Love the backseat folding option which opens up a lot of cargo space. This said, we still take my husband's oldie but a goodie Acura MDX on roadtrips and large purchases at Home Depot because the MDX has a bigger, taller cargo space. For toting around town and bringing dogs and kids on short trips, this car is a winner and I'm sad that they no longer make it because the formula feels right. Only negatives for me are that the drivers seat tends to cause leg and back fatigue and I run the heated seat a lot to stay comfortable, which is a negative for long trips,it and several of the moving interior parts have not worn well such as the center console lid and rear seat console lid (both are broken without rough use), and I cracked the windshield cleaning the car which may have been my fault, but it didn't seem like it should crack by the wiper blade being dropped down. Overall, I can fix all of these things and keep on going and going so still a A or B+ in my book.

My Venza, the Car that chose me
By Lisa D.

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I inherited my 2010 Venza from my Dad when he passed away last year. It had only 10,000 miles on it, even though it was 7 years old. I wouldn't have been able to afford this car and so I would not have looked at it to purchase. That being said after owning it for over a year now, I absolutely love it! It is the best car I have ever owned. Yes, it doesn't get great gas mileage, but that's because it's a big car and has a v6 engine so it has lots of power. It is so comfortable as well, the seats are totally adjustable and go up and down as well as forward and backward. Road trips are now very pleasant in my Venza. The best part is that I get to remember my Dad when I drive it. :) <3

Alternator failure
By female

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The alternator failed at 105k miles, disappointed in Toyota quality. I purchased this vehicle used after owning a Tundra that I was quite pleased with, I owned for 14 years with no complaints or additional expense other than maintenance. Drivers side visor broke apart as well, can't drive in So Cal with out one.

Life Saver
By s Jackson

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is Venza #2. #1 was also a 2010, and was t-boned by a Dodge Ram running a red light at maybe 50 mph. The inside panel by my feet was pushed in a foot and a half. I walked away, very shaken but ok. My wife suffered a cracked rib from the center council. The insurance company gave us a rental for only a week, so we located Venza #2, knowing it may save our lives again. We wish the car was still in production as the original had styling that was years ahead of its time, and we would like a new one.

Love my Venza
By Lisa D

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

So comfortable! I've never owned a car this nice before. It drives so quite and smooth. Especially on the freeways. It's the favorite car I have ever owned and it very well my be the last car I own. 😊