Used 2013 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Toyota always moving forward!
By Anonymous

2013 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am a auto technician and I buy Toyota because at the end of the day I don't want to work on my own car. With Toyota I rarely ever need to, besides routine maintenance. I have owned other brands, but Toyota have always been the most reliable.

Just bought my 2013 toyota sienna 1 week ago.
By Jim egts

2013 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger Mobility 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Seems to be a good reliable vehicle at this point. Have driven it a bout 300 miles so far. Have noticed no problems other than no satellite radio and not near as good stereo as what was in our 07 Saturn Outlook which had satellite radio from the factory. This is the first Toyota I have ever owned so it takes some getting used to. I have always been a GM fan. I guess only time will tell.

One Van-tastic Sienna
By G Harris

2013 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Repair costs can be pricey without maintenance warranty.The headlights cast a somewhat shadowy low beam.Carpet a bit thin but everything else is great,quiet ride comfy seating on all rows and easy smooth handling even on highways.Good on gas too

Great, versatile vehicle. Good hauler
By Mla Mla

2013 Toyota Sienna L 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'M an empty nester and a 65 yr old female. I bought this to carry my 2 Kayaks Inside, to avoid the time-consuming and difficult Job of lifting the Kayaks to the roof. Works great. My friends love it, too. Also carries bicycles easily as well as a group of people. Runs well. I live in Wis. And one day I was In a snowy construction Zone and needed to make a short, quick right turn around a barrel. This Van did ' it gracefully. Far better than expected. My husband and I have driven nothing but Toyotas since the 198Os . We had a small 1994 pick up that ran 190,000 miles in 20 years and only stopped because the frame rusted. Only repair was ex haust system because of rust . a great value . We also have had a Corolla with absolutely no problems In 12 years and 170,000 miles. Can't complain.

good car for snowy locations
By lpm

2013 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)