Used 2013 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Reliable Van
By Natedogg

2013 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Dont need to know anything. Very reliable van and sharp looking for se model.

Toyota Sienna Limited Braun Power XT Mobility 2013
By Mari Lana

2013 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the top of the line mini van, smoothest ride available in this category. It is a limited edition with all the bells and whistles including navigation and flat screen dvd player. The best feature if with 2 sunroofs this van offers so much visibility and openness you'd think you were in a convertible or a limo! It has a Braunabiliy Power XT Lean and ramp system so any wheelchair rider can get in and out smoothly and safely. This is by far the best vehicle my family has ever owned. It gave me so much independence and style with smooth and responsive steering, we are sad to see her go.

Toyota always moving forward!
By Anonymous

2013 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am a auto technician and I buy Toyota because at the end of the day I don't want to work on my own car. With Toyota I rarely ever need to, besides routine maintenance. I have owned other brands, but Toyota have always been the most reliable.

Just bought my 2013 toyota sienna 1 week ago.
By Jim egts

2013 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger Mobility 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Seems to be a good reliable vehicle at this point. Have driven it a bout 300 miles so far. Have noticed no problems other than no satellite radio and not near as good stereo as what was in our 07 Saturn Outlook which had satellite radio from the factory. This is the first Toyota I have ever owned so it takes some getting used to. I have always been a GM fan. I guess only time will tell.

One Van-tastic Sienna
By G Harris

2013 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Repair costs can be pricey without maintenance warranty.The headlights cast a somewhat shadowy low beam.Carpet a bit thin but everything else is great,quiet ride comfy seating on all rows and easy smooth handling even on highways.Good on gas too