2018 Toyota Prius c Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Toyota Prius c Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prius c model:

Little car big savings
By Bill

2018 Toyota Prius c Three 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

It's a little car but for a small vehicle the ride and the handling are very good. It's a great vehicle for around town.

Prius C3 Gets an A+
By Alan Wilder

2018 Toyota Prius c Four 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

With front and rear cameras for safety, Blue tooth, 50+ mpg, Navigation and a price tag of just under $21000 on the road (Costco Auto Buying Service ), this car is a great deal compared to similarly equipt vehicles from other car companies.

I love this car!
By Jen

2018 Toyota Prius c Three 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I like driving a smaller car with terrific gas milage and the Prius C gives me that and more. My last car was a 2005 and the safety, comfort and technology have made leaps and bounds in progress since then. I'm getting 50-51 miles/gallon after about 1700 miles of driving. I'm 5'4" so getting into and out of it is no difficulty but might be less comfortable for someone much taller. I drive a lot of country roads and it handles beautifully on them. But I also drive freeway and in the city and am happy with its performance there as well (I have a 100 mile round-trip commute to work). In short, I couldn't be more pleased with my new car. I paid $29790 out the door with a few extras (moonroof, mats, extended warranty & extended maintenance because I put a lot of miles/year on my car).