2018 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 157 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Metallic Cherry supercar
By RB35

2018 Toyota Camry L 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

I looked at 5 different dealers before making my lease purchase. Arlington Toyota was outstanding. The drivers seat fits me like a glove and is very comfortable. I had Corvettes abd Mustangs in my youth so I enjoy engine sound. The car handles great and even warns me if I get too close to the lane divider. So far I am a very happy purchaser. RB35

Camry's infotainment leaves much to be desired
By Paul Finer

2018 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

Don't buy this car if you enjoy satellite radio. It is difficult and distracting from driving to use the radio, Entune system. Honda has a much simpler and user friendly interface. MPG is not what they say either.

Great gas milage
By Ken

2018 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

Bought mine certified used with 9.900 miles. se 4 cylinder. Like the looks of the car. But a lot of dull black plastic on front end. Car rides and drives good overall. But a lot of road noise. This car gets better gas milage than my wife's 2014 corolla.

Lou Bilous at Smithtown Toyota is great!
By Laura Ginter

2018 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

Lou Bilous at Smithtown Toyota made my car buying experience absolutely great! I know I got an excellent deal on my trade-in and the new Camry. Lou is knowledgeable and professional and he’s a really nice guy, too. He went out of his way to make sure I was taken care. Every aspect of the sale was easy and quick. I’ve bought a lot of cars before and no one ever took the time to go through every feature and detail like Lou did. That was really awesome. He also did the setup for my audio and phone. I’m very happy and completely satisfied with my new car and Lou made this experience truly exceptional! I love Toyotas and I highly recommend Lou Bilous. Thank you!

Great car!
By grciner

2018 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

This car is a great value. It has a very sporty and stylish exterior. The interior is well designed, and functional. It has solid acceleration and it corners well with the SE trim. Many good safety features too. The Toyota reliability record is another factor in its favor. I would highly recommend this vehicle.