2018 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 203 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

2018 Camry
By Zhenping Chen

2018 Toyota Camry L 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

Nice car.

What an upgrade from my 2012 version
By Milt from Estero, FL

2018 Toyota Camry XSE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

This is a completely new Camry compared to my highest end 2012 fully loaded V-6 XLE. It is much quieter, we got all of the upgrades available and the technology is remarkable. Too many cool features to list. We have driven it 800 miles so far and it handles like a dream, it almost drive it self on the expressways. It steering is remarkably responsive and it handle corners much better than the 2012 version. We are very happy with our purchase. Our 2012 model has 60K on it and all we have done is change the oil, filters and put a set of Pirellis on her a year ago- which really lessened the road noise and improve the handling. My wife calls the new one the bat mobile. It is black with the larger low profile tires, the tinting and the moon roof and its cool lines- look it up and I think you will agree. It is a lot of fun to drive, even for a 63 year old guy like me and it is like sitting in your living room at home and you arrive rested even after a long drive.

Great after 3 plus weeks
By Ruby Bullock

2018 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

I am enjoying this car, not a lot of outside noise as you are driving. Acceleration is alright since this is a V4.

Love the New Design
By G. Denniger

2018 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

I went to 6 Toyota Dealerships and finally found a Dealership who had the 2018 Camry LE that I wanted. I priced the 2018 Honda Accords and the features were not as sporty as the newly designed 2018 Camry. The Camry has, like a Honda Accord, a great reliability track record and are similar in many ways. I'm a creature of habit, owning 5 Camry's in the past, and decided to buy another Camry. I know I'll be in that car for many years to come and excited about the many safety features the new Camry has included in the price. My car insurance rates were a little lower because of the safety features. If the car drifts into another lane, the car monitor will beep and the the car gets back into its lane automatically. If I get too close to the car in front of me, the monitor will flash BRAKE and the car will automatically stop to avoid a collision. The ride is smoother than my trade in 2016 Camry LE. You can't go wrong buying a Camry....one of the most reliable cars on the road.

Scout navagiation is the worst of any car made!
By BBH

2018 Toyota Camry L 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

That about says it all- basically there is no GPS!