Used 2013 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 44 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Still excellent after 125,000 miles
By JOHN

2013 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Quiet smooth confortable looks good after 5 years.

Still an excellent choice almost 5 years later
By zramil

2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was unable to edit my original review from 2013 so I'm adding a separate one for an update. I've had the car for almost 5 years now with 107,000 km or 66,500 miles on it. The car is still a pleasure to drive, I enjoy getting behind the wheel every single time. Mind you this is not a performance sedan but SE V6 is a great compromise between fun and practicality. I've had absolutely zero mechanical, electrical or any other problems. I've only been following a maintenance schedule - oil and cabin filters, one transmission flush, just recently changed the rotors and pads and I'm on my second set of tires. I'm averaging between 21 to 24 mpg in mostly city driving; the best I've had was 29 mpg on a highway trip. Few minor annoyances are: touchscreen/navigation/entertainment is a bit slow, the cost of a navigation update is ridiculously high, in Canada anyway, and finally the voice recognition is not great, I have to keep repeating the destination or whatever it is I want to do. The car is very quiet on highways, with good tires; winter tires are louder but that's expected. Handling in snow is great with winter tires on (I'm in Ontario, Canada). Absolutely one of the best purchases I've ever made, can't recommend this car enough.

It's a good sedan.
By Sky's Camry

2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

It’s a nice sedan with full options. It's fast and easy to operate dashboard infotaiment system. It has power to tow trailer and great fuel economy. Paddle shifter is great for mountain roads and freeway entries.

2013 TOY ota
By Bob Parke

2013 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Great car. Low mileage. Been like an old family friend, dependable, trustworthy, always there when needed. Low annual maintenance and great gas mileage both city and highway. Looks almost as good as the day we brought her home.

V6 Camry XLE, Cant go wrong
By Carlos Meza

2013 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Our car "2013 Camry XLE V6 Auto" has performed beyond my expectations.
Our previous Camry was a 1994 LT V6 auto. It was finally taken out of service after an accident in 2014 with over 240,000 miles. With only one major repair ($1200) for a transmission CPU. With that kind of service I didn't waver and purchase another V6 Camry. Our 2013 Camry XLE V6 has a faster acceleration and a higher MPG than my previous Camry. I was surprise when this vehicle on the highway got 31/33 MPG at speeds between 70 and 80 MPH. My Camry now has almost 35000 miles on the odometer with no unexpected repairs.
Note; I gave this car a poor WARRANTY rating because Toyota only warranty's the car for only 3 years /36000 miles..
Conclusion: Can't go wrong with a V6 Camry