Used 2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

Used Camry for Sale
Select your model:
12345...40

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best car I've ever owned

NoahAZ, 02/02/2019
LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My father used to work at GM (ironically at the Fremont plant, which became a joint GM/Toyota venture, and is now the Tesla plant) way before I started driving, and in his hate of all things GM, we had Datsuns/Nissans for years. Then the French took over Nissan and they never made a decent transmission again. We went through 4 transmissions on one Sentra in a matter of three years, and my mom said, "I'm DONE! I'm getting a Corolla!" That was in the mid-2000s. Since then, we've liquidated the Datsuns/Nissans we had a combined 2 million miles on, and started buying Toyotas about 15 years ago. The original Corolla is an "extra" car for emergencies. It has about 250,000 miles with no repairs. I had a Scion tC that I rolled on black ice in 2009. The integrity of the car saved my life. It was built like a tank. Now my mom has a RAV4 and I have a 2010 Camry, which we bought about a month apart. We're still driving them. My Camry hasn't had a single problem except the two front struts just started to leak a few months ago. That's hardly surprising, though, because I live in the mountains and drive on rough roads. Toyota's philosophy of "zero defects" has been proven to us in practice.

4.63 out of 5 stars

Great Car... But

eveyy, 07/26/2009
LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

In June 2009, I purchased a 2010 Camry LE with leather seat option. I traded in my 12 yr. old Buick Century for my first Toyota and I miss the smooth ride on long trips. It's roomy, has great pick-up for a 4 cyl. and is easy to handle. I have automatic transmission and notice a definite bothersome downshift when slowing down. Averaged 32 mpg on a 6 hour road trip with mostly interstate driving. Very pleased about that. Not so pleased about comfort of the car and seats on the long trip. I had to purchase a donut cushion to sit on for the return. Unlike my Century, on bumpy patches of highway, I felt every bump & vibration. Road noise was also high and had to turn the radio way up.

3.38 out of 5 stars

2500 mile update - 30.8 miles per gallon

jpr, 09/12/2009
LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Would like to share thoughts after driving this 2010 Camry LE 4 cylinder, 6 speed auto for apx. 3 months and 2500 miles... am very pleased with the "everyday" gas mileage (mixed driving, freeway commute to work and city driving for errands) 30.8 mpg. Fantastic for the space and size of this vehicle. The transmission seemed to be "learning" my driving style the first week or two, then has smoothed out beautifully...I think this is typical of most modern transmissions. Very pleased with driving this car in the rain, very secure and the wipers are the best of any vehicle I have driven...small detail but may be important to someone thinking of purchasing this vehicle who often drives in rain.

4.88 out of 5 stars

We Love It!!!

warnerjm, 01/20/2010
LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We love this car. We drove the Accord, CR-V, and RAV4 and this car had them all trumped in nearly every category. It is smoother, quieter, more energetic, the headlights illuminate better, the seats are more comfortable, the trunk and the fuel tank are larger than the others. Even the horn sounds "adult" - no wimpy "bleat". We've had the car only two months so I don't have a handle on MPG but it appears to be in the 23-30 range(V6!).

3.88 out of 5 stars

Tire alignment problems

ken, 11/16/2010
XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this Camry 14 months ago and put almost every mile on it and really baby it. Since before 10,000 miles I started hearing tire noise. After having checked the tire dealer who said I had no warranty,Toyota ck and said the front end and rear alignment were out,I have never had to align a new car EVER.The tires are Bridgestone made for the Camry. This is my umpteenth new car, never have I ever had a problem, lucky me I guess. I traded a 09 corolla with a very similar problem.

12345...40