Used 2012 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Avalon for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Perfect Toyota...as usual!

Pat Sokoly, 09/09/2016
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love my second Toyota Avalon! My first one was fabulous and i sold it with 218,000 miles on it. Love Toyota's!

I'm in LOVE

Alice, 04/27/2018

Have lots of Money!

A good car

Isidro Blanco, 06/30/2018
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a very reliable car made by Toyota. The only problem that I have is with the A/C which is not working properly and acting erratically. The problem started when the vehicle reach 55K miles which is on my opinion too early. Other than that the car is working perfectly.

MY FIRST VERY CONNECTED AVALON

ROGER ABEL, 01/14/2019
Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Avalon the first was a 2012. It was great, but, I wanted the new safety features. I bought the limited version and it is so loaded with features that it will be weeks before i understand them all. My sales person at Performance Toyota was new and of no help with how things work. There is a lot of support from Toyota on the internet (thank god). I originally wanted a hybrid, but, the four cylinder engine is too noisy and the drive train never seemed to stay in one mode or gear for very long. Long story short I love the v-6 engine, it is very powerful. The transmission is new for this model and if it holds up like the prior 6 speed it will be fine. The shifting on the 8 speed is very smooth and quiet. I did the due diligence again this time and the Avalon is still the best bang for the buck.

Grandma/grandpa car

Jbtsurf, 09/11/2018
Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great car for old people or toting around kids in car seats. Decent fuel economy. Toyota would do right by extending their true Motorsport vehicles into their line up... but they seem to have to whole market fooled into buying their extraordinarily boring vehicles, especially camrys and tacomas. Thank goodness for the return of the Supra.