Skip to main content
List Price Range

Used Avalon Hybrid for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Absolutely love our 2020 Avalon Hybrid Limited

Retired in TN, 05/21/2020
Limited 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

At 69 years young, I've owned many vehicles over my life. Two corvettes, five Mercedes, and three Lexus...among many others. I love nice vehicles. This is our second Avalon, and it has not disappointed. At this point in our lives, this is the perfect vehicle for me and my wife. The quality is exceptional, the layout is extremely functional, the technology is outstanding, and the ride...exceeds our expectations. Overall - the Avalon is equal to any Lexus or Mercedes we've owned. We want our vehicle to be 1) dependable, 2) comfortable, 3) enjoyable to use & fun to drive. This Avalon is all that...and more. My wife and I are extremely happy with our Avalon Hybrid Limited.

Love my Limited hybrid

Glenn, 12/05/2019
Limited 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The comfort and smooth ride is next to none. Love the technology and MPG. If there was one downfall it would be the front seat room side to side (I'm 6'5"). Gorgeous car!

4 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars

Great car to purchase....

Patrick Vazquez, 01/15/2020
Limited 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The Avalon is elegant, fast, the comfort is crazy,many technology gadgets, but above all the fuel efficiency with this hybrid vehicle is superb. I wish it was Android Auto friendly as the Camry and other sedans in competition.

2020 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Limited is a great car

Anthony Chan, 06/19/2020
Limited 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

A very luxurious and comfortable car; very stylish; and the price is right especially when I was able to get a discount of $10,000 due to the available discounts from the dealership and manufacturer as well as hard bargaining to close out the deal. I have merely owned the car for less than a week and already fell in love with it. So quiet once inside and the ride is smooth and comfortable. It is already so loaded with technology and luxurious enough that you don't need to step up to the Lexus ES; of course, the ES is a higher class but I don't see the need to pay several thousand dollars more to just drive the Lexus. But don't get me wrong, Lexus is a great car and I have had several over the years but for this Avalon you get pretty much everything Toyota throws in there without having to pay thousands extra. Consider this Avalon seriously or at least this should be one of the several vehicles to be considered. I plan to enjoy this lovely car for the years down the road. And since I plan to own it for many years, I went all the way to the Limited model. Hey, life is short...why not?

2020 Avalon Hybrid Limited

Ron, 03/10/2020
updated 03/24/2021
Limited 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Excellent car, great features, comfortable, and well worth the price. It's been a year since purchase and the car is as great as it was on day one. Great car!!!