Used 2019 Tesla Model X Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Model X for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Once you drive electric, hard to go back

Dujac, 07/28/2019
100D 4dr SUV AWD w/Prod. End 1/19 (electric DD)

The review is based on almost 1000 miles on this SUV. Without Tesla world would not have known how good an electric car technology can be. Instant acceleration that would leave a Ferrari in shock, smooth quiet ride, outstanding autopilot, unbreakable motor and elimination of annoying car salesmen are some of the finest features of owning a Tesla. Car never feels old due to continuous over-the-air updates for software- just like iPhone. Range is impressive but suitable if your daily drive is less than 200 miles. Anything more and you would need some charging time. Interior is spartan, full of useful technology unlike many gadgety German cars. Rear doors are strange but kids love it. Supercharger network was fun to use and not busy at Barstow. 150 miles in 30 minutes, we got free overnight charge at hotel as well. After being introduced to this new world of driving experience, no Audi, BMW or MB will feel that good again.

Tesla Model X

KML, 01/03/2021
Long Range 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD)

Car is great but Tesla service needs lots of improvement

Tesla model x is a failure

Mahmood Majid, 11/19/2020
Performance 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD)

i own 2019 model x. It is a $107K car brand new. We leased it. Unfortunately we are so unhappy with the vehicle. We cant drive the vehicle too far. When it says fully charged at 220 miles range. We are lucky to get 150 miles on the full charge. I almost ran out of charge on the road since I went to the Harrisburg airport. I drove only 150 miles and the full charge says i can drive 220 miles. Thats with no heat running today when I realized I was not going to make it home. I am stuck at a place to charge for almost 3 hours on 110 outlet. And the charge has increased from 5 miles to 16 miles in 3 hours. I cant even take the chance to leave until I have at least 20 miles charge. Yes the mighty tesla is a complete and utter failure in my eyes for a car that costs $107K. I would not buy this car again even if somebody gave it to me free. So to the executives of tesla you have failed miserably. Your battery charging system is horrible.