Skip to main content

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:
What should I pay

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best EV car 2021

Connor Patterson , 03/03/2021
Long Range 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD)

Every car I've driven before this had an internal combustion engine which I never minded. I didn't buy the Model 3 because I was an environmentalist. After driving this car, I will never be able to enjoy an ICE car as a daily driver. The instant torque of the Model 3 is extraordinary, the range for the long range is more than enough for my needs. One of my favorite features of the vehicle is the center display. The built in spotify and other multi media apps are extremely convenient and very satisfying. The speaker system is fantastic, for the upgraded version at least. I never experienced any issues with panel gaps, lose windows, or a problem with the trunk. The app has everything you need, including on demand servicing. Highly suggest this vehicle.

Great car

W Palmer, 03/07/2021
Performance 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD)

Speed: Nothing beats that electric torque. Love it. Comfort: tons of leg room up front. Decent amount in back. Plenty of trunk space. Power seats could be a little beefier. I’m a big dude and it doesn’t always do well at moving upright unless I lean forward. Construction: my panels were fine. No big gaps. No misaligned panels. Love the console redesign. I notice noise at the doors but that may just be because it’s not drowned out by the engine. I added an aftermarket door seal kit ($29) and it’s perfect.

Voided Warranty

Greg, 09/21/2021
updated 03/23/2022
Long Range 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD)

Tesla voided my warranty due to dust AC repair. How do you avoid dust living in Nevada? How does dust get into AC anyways they couldn't answer implied I put it there worst company I have ever dealt with.

2 out of 5 stars
ad labelAd
Build Your Polestar 2
At a Glance:
  • $40,900starting MSRP

Luxury Feel at Economy Cost

Thomas Trost, 03/05/2021
Standard Range Plus 4dr Sedan (electric DD)

All in I was able to purchase a brand new 2021 Tesla Model 3 (standard range plus) for $42,000 after taxes. I’m very happy with the purchase. In comparison to other new cars at this price point I think the model 3 is a no brainer if you want a luxury feel for an economy cost. First off I want to address this site saying this is a “non-luxury” car. Simply not true. Stylish and aero-dynamic interior. Insane torque. Heated seats throughout the vehicle. Auto Pilot. Outstanding Entertainment and Tech package. 0-60mph in 5.3s. Sleek leather interior. Virtually silent on city streets with minimal road noise on the highway relative to previous years models. I don’t know what about that does not spell out “luxury” for these people?? Regardless, I would not recommend you go and buy the sport package or long range and shell out an additional $15-30k on this model unless you plan to drag race frequently or take cross country road trips frequently. For me, a person who is rarely driving, this car is plenty fast and has plenty range. I recently made a trip from Nashville to Chicago. The car drove me literally the whole time on the highway through rain snow sleet and hail. I had to stop all of 4 times at super chargers to get to my destination. A full charge on the standard range model will take you about 45 minutes. While you sit to charge your car you can literally watch Netflix, surf the internet, or scroll through Spotify on the large touchscreen panel. The seats themselves are comfy enough to take a nap in. People enjoy this car and it’s a great conversation starter. If you feel like blowing $70k for “luxury” than you’d be better suited with a different model. The Cons: This vehicle has extended delivery times and you will notice an inability to coordinate logistics on part of Tesla. Secondly, the service is all through an app and leaves little room for human interaction to get your problems solved. Poor quality control; car showed up with a taillight literally unplugged.( Pretty minor and easy fix all I had to do was go into the trunk and connect the light to the power source.) Lastly, this car will almost certainly cause distraction while you get used to the touch screen and regenerative braking. That said, once you get used to all the fancy bells and whistles it actually becomes completely unnecessary to use the touchscreen to get from point A to point B. Batter will drain significantly in colder temperatures so I’d be weary of purchasing these vehicle if you live in a cold climate. Hope this review helps anyone in the market.

The best commuter car of 2021

Andy Mevissen, 05/10/2021
Performance 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD)

The Model 3 Performance is everything in one. It is fast (very fast), it is quiet and comfortable; very comfortable seats actually. The White interior looks amazing, and it actually makes you want to keep the interior clean for once. The dash is simple and clean, nothing more than a massive 15” touchscreen display (what more could you ask for?) For an average commute to work and home, you wake up every morning with a 100% charge and you’re ready to go. I can not explain the driveability, you need to drive one yourself to understand. Tesla is leading the charge in EV vehicles and it’s very obvious why.