Used 2010 Subaru Legacy Consumer Reviews - 155 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Subaru Legacy Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legacy model:

Some communities abound with Subarus 😊
By Roy

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Our third Subaru, Great on reliability, and the price for an AWD subie can't be beat. Bumpy and noisy ride on California's awfully maintained roads. Taxes up the WHA? zoo and no money for infrastructure upkeep - UGH!

this is my LEGACY, in more ways than one!
By anna mae oatley

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

BUY, OR NOT BUY ????-- condition of exterior and interior are easiest to appraise first, but PRICE has to be most important for you personally, and buy, or not buy, accordingly!!

I love this car!
By Gruss

2010 Subaru Legacy 3.6R 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Great handling car. You feel connected to the road. Fun to drive and very reliable. Highly recommend !

Subby Super Card
By eric Brandenburg

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The best car you can buy in all ways

Seeing how long it will go
By Chris L

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought the car from my grandfather after he could not drive in 2014 with 23,000 miles on it. currently in April 2017, the Odometer is reading a little over 91,000 miles. Ive done all of the scheduled maintenance (probably a little more then I've needed) but I do a lot of distant highway driving so in my opinion better safe then sorry. Ive taken the car from NJ to South Carolina and back and it was just as smooth as a ride to the corner store after 14 hrs of sitting in traffic. In the 91,000 miles i have never had any issues other then my meticulous need for scheduled maintenance. I came from an older Dodge and that gave me nothing but headaches so this car is a breeze and I would definitely recommend it to anyone, from 25 yr old males like myself who enjoy speed and performance to the old lady who needs a car to go to the store. I do live in NJ and am frequently in Boston and Upstate NY and this car is the best I've ever owned and driven when it comes to our getting slammed with snow. My only "complaint" is the acceleration could be better as could the technology and instrument panel. Other then these 2 minor complaints It is a great car that Id like to